Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Suspension, ban and unban notices. (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   TienKhoaNguyen (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=33762)

tienkhoanguyen 06-09-2017 07:11 PM

God, Jesus Christ, is number one.

1 Attachment(s)
Jesus Christ! Bless GOD, Jesus Christ, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. Myself Nguyen Khoa Tien is about to drink a Hazelnut Ice Coffee for my weekly double. Can't wait. Thirsty. Been suffering headaches through the week and tired from reporting the bad weather. Anyways the good news is people are all back to work in Houston. Everything has returned to regular schedule thank you God!!!

tienkhoanguyen 07-09-2017 05:37 AM

Mary Immaculate! hehe

Well I decided to get back into praying heavily again. I've been slacking off my prayers for the past 3 years! No wonder. hehe See now I have a home and I think I have it all. Yuck# Just because it is a home doesn't mean it's all cozy and nice all the time. When I was living in a poor place I had even more fun but I was praying to good ole Mary Immaculate who is God's mother every single day too.

tienkhoanguyen 07-09-2017 05:49 AM

I'm bored so I'm speaking on my thread.

Jesus and Mary! hehe Normally I pray the Christian prayer but I'm changing it to the Catholic prayer officially. Depends on what I pray. It is mysterious myst mysterious. I think I'm starting to stutter.

tienkhoanguyen 07-09-2017 05:57 AM

Let's get this off our back!

We all know I'm the new kid on the block. Don't be shy. Just come around and introduce yourself.

tienkhoanguyen 07-09-2017 05:58 AM

Just give me all my life to get to know you guys. So don't worry about my Alzheimer. I just have convenience forgetfulness.

tienkhoanguyen 07-09-2017 06:01 AM

We all have our naughty sides. Just keep it sensible please. I've grown up on a relatively good head on my shoulders so I'm a little niave in this world. But hey I'd rather be sheltered in my family's home than to be exposed to the world. After all I'd rather have the supersticious feeling that I am protected by some miracle than that it is just a cold cold world.

tienkhoanguyen 07-09-2017 06:04 AM

Thanks to my grandma I can live in peace. Thanks to my aunt I can live in peace. Thanks to my grandpa I can live in peace. Thanks to my mom I learn to grow up. Thanks to my dad I have a job. Thanks to my two sisters I lost. hehe Life is not meant to be understood. It is meant to be a myst erious occurance.

Mystvan 08-09-2017 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 468573)
Hi, Tien.

You really are a humble guy, cool and try to calm the moods of both parties. I sincerely hope you are promoted from Captien Bible to Field Marshal Tien.

In respect of you, I will no longer reply to our friend, though he has made references and insinuations of a low standard to our sexual preferences, to our knowledge beyond slang and swearing. :sucks:

I did not claim he was crazy, but I did mention that his bellicose attitude was very similar to KrazeeXXL which literally was crazy in fighting (Super) Moderators and Administrators.

Even if I was wrong (partially), this does not justify reactionary, aggressive, inelegant and uncivilized attitudes. Besides not having a sense of humor. :sucks:

But deep down, I think he had high hopes to join us in Second Life... :3monkey: :hihihi: If it is the case, you take care of the spiritual part :zen:, I take care of the mental part :wacko: :hypno: :tease: and he can take charge in the physical part, because the dance involves ability and great physical strength and endurance. :kosta: :rocks: :kuger:

:clap: :rocks: :fish: :3monkey: :apple: :dance: :banana: :monkey: :chair: :kuger: :band: :rimshot: :guitar:

:fish: :dance: :chair: ♩♪♫♬ Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it ♬♫♪♩

♩♪♫♬ “Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right…” ♬♫♪♩

Quote:

Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen (Post 468576)
hehe You are very funny Myst! I always like your plenteous smileys and creative spirit# I do not know what 2nd life is however in Buddhism we believe if we are good in this life we go to the next level of enlightenment in the next life. This is also true of The Holy Bible* So although you may be a guy I truly believe you are rewarded for your high standards.

*Note: The Holy Bible says even martyrs in this life are granted to be the judge in the next life!!!!!!!!!!!! In my dreams I see I have lived many past lives. Unfortunately I was more handsome in the past life so I had a girlfriend and not that desperate. hehe In this life I am old and may never have a family because I made a many mistakes in my life that brings my level down a notch. The Holy Bible says some people are rewarded according to their merits while they are alive instead of in "2nd life".

Do not worry Myst! Vive hoy..... no preoccupar manana hehe "Live today and don't worry about tomorrow." - but don't be reckless live according to perfect standards like The Holy Bible says!!!!!

Dear Captien Bible... :hero: Unfortunately it seems like you’ve been banished to Purgatory again... :headslap: :palm: :picard:

The mighty Emperor Japo(deis) :king:, using his ultimate skill called “Spell of Mastery”, is indefensible and irrevocable... :omg: :o :kosta:

With such an invincible power, who needs Sardaukar and Fremen? :kuger: :rocks:

tienkhoanguyen 09-09-2017 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 468938)
Dear Captien Bible... :hero: Unfortunately it seems like you’ve been banished to Purgatory again... :headslap: :palm: :picard:

The mighty Emperor Japo(deis) :king:, using his ultimate skill called “Spell of Mastery”, is indefensible and irrevocable... :omg: :o :kosta:

With such an invincible power, who needs Sardaukar and Fremen? :kuger: :rocks:

I don't know Mr. Japo since I've only been here for a short time. However it does seem he has quite powerful positions! hehe It's okay. I took the time to add some random routine to LodeRunner Imitation so you can play boring levels forever. hehe I plan to edit the LodeRunner post after this. Please keep in mind it is not foolproof. You can crash it depending on what you do. It is for Windows XP and other Windows since it employs DOSBox right out of the box.

Mystvan 10-09-2017 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen (Post 468947)
I don't know Mr. Japo since I've only been here for a short time. However it does seem he has quite powerful positions! hehe It's okay. I took the time to add some random routine to LodeRunner Imitation so you can play boring levels forever. hehe I plan to edit the LodeRunner post after this. Please keep in mind it is not foolproof. You can crash it depending on what you do. It is for Windows XP and other Windows since it employs DOSBox right out of the box.

Wow! Did not you know that Emperor Japo(deis) was our first Emperor of the Empire of Brazil? :omg: :o

He proclaimed the Independence of Brazil on September 7, 1822 shortly after the dissolution of the United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves. :rocks: :kuger:

His Imperal Majesty

The current time is 01:33 PM (GMT)