Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   W (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Warcraft (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=16107)

_r.u.s.s. 13-12-2010 07:13 PM

hey, can you just make the cue image, or at least rip the songs off the cd for us? even if it would work only on a mac version it'd be still cool to have those tracks

..and who knows, maybe someone will be able to implement them into dos version somehow

Professor Oak 13-12-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. (Post 418879)
hey, can you just make the cue image, or at least rip the songs off the cd for us? even if it would work only on a mac version it'd be still cool to have those tracks

..and who knows, maybe someone will be able to implement them into dos version somehow

If you want me to, I can look for my copy of Warcraft and make it into an ISO, if need be.

_r.u.s.s. 14-12-2010 05:24 PM

the thing is, this guy has a mac image that has audiotracks, so it would be cool if he made a .cue out of it. iso won't do it

Mystvan 14-12-2010 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. (Post 418909)
the thing is, this guy has a mac image that has audiotracks, so it would be cool if he made a .cue out of it. iso won't do it

Well, I don't know if you are talking about me or zirkoni. I created this image file last year using Alcohol 120% (or 2008?). I can create it again. :)

I think my version is for MS-DOS and Macintosh. Perhaps my question could be stupid, but I wonder why you need only .cue instead of .iso, .img or whatever extension. :what:

My second question: the best sharing/hosting file website? (Rapishare, Megaupload, etc.).

After this, I will upload it asap. :hello:

dosraider 14-12-2010 06:19 PM

If the CD has audio tracks an ISO can't hold those tracks nor the needed specific track info.
BIN/CUE format does hold both data ànd audio tracks.
BIN will hold all data (tracks included) and CUE will hold the specific audio track info.
It's called a 'mixed mode' CD.

_r.u.s.s. 14-12-2010 06:28 PM

i think the mdf alcohol format also supports audio tracks, but i'm not sure atm

for sharing: 4shared never turned down abandonware for me so far

Mystvan 14-12-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. (Post 418918)
i think the mdf alcohol format also supports audio tracks, but i'm not sure atm

for sharing: 4shared never turned down abandonware for me so far

@dosraider: Thanks for the clarification. :OK:

@_r.u.s.s.ian: Yes, .mdf also supports audio tracks (mixed mode). In any case, I will create it into .cue.

Mystvan 15-12-2010 12:57 AM

Links for download

Well, unfortunately, Alcohol 120% can't create .cue. But I think .mdf isn't bad.

4shared.com sucks! :( Its size limit is only 200 MB. :headslap: And only 90 KB/s... :sick:

I deleted the links. Only uploader and me know the links.

Have fun! :desmond:

_r.u.s.s. 15-12-2010 09:29 AM

thanks for the images!

btw, there aren't many more reliable services that offer 200 mb and more per file

dosraider 15-12-2010 09:45 AM

THX for uploading Mystvan.

For those interested I can say that the CloneCD image is working 100%.

The current time is 04:00 AM (GMT)