Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Would you rather (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=29721)

Dead Alien 01-03-2013 11:23 PM

Would you rather

Answer then formulate the same type of questioning of your own.

Would you rather have only your top 5 favorite video games or every game in the world except your top five favorite.

Would you rather be a miserable genius :dislike: or a happy moron? :nosepick:

The Fifth Horseman 02-03-2013 01:30 AM

I've played my "top five" to death. Every game in the world is a lot of games including sequels/prequels/insporations of my top 5.
Miserable genius. Ignorance is the road to destruction.

Would you choose being popular over having authority?

Would you pick a game basing on a one-paragraph summary of its' plot or OR on a one-paragraph summary of its' mechanics? (assuming both are mutually exclusive - you either know the plot OR you know the mechanics)

RRS 02-03-2013 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Fifth Horseman (Post 450161)
Miserable genius.

We really need to meet, I'll tell you my life story ...maybe it will make you ponder about this question...

Would you rather read a new forum member rambling about the end of the world, global economic collapse etc. or rather stop reading the forum at all?

Lulu_Jane 02-03-2013 08:08 AM

I would read the new posts and not make passive aggressive digs towards new members, be at least polite please, everybody has their own little idiosyncrasies :)

To Fifth: I would choose to be popular, because wielded correctly that has authority :D

Also, I'm all plot all the time, so no mechanics summary for me.

Ok, LET'S DO THIS:

Would you rather sit next to a sick and screaming baby on a long flight or be a sick and screaming baby on a long flight?

Tracker 02-03-2013 08:53 AM

I would listen to Slayer next to a sick and screaming baby on a long flight, so I guess, I'd sit next to it.

Would you have a girlfriend but lose all your friends, or would you have a lot of friends but be single? (that doesn't mean you wouldn't score chicks :shifty:)

Aaand LJ you can ask yourself that question the other way around.

Dead Alien 02-03-2013 06:41 PM

"Rambling" or much* hard work and meditation based off serious research that proves nothing but beneficial. You sound like many i come across daily; if i dug up the dead body of Elvis they would still say hes alive hiding somewhere and call me the conspicuously theorist as if thats a bad thing. If you dont agree (for some reason) it is better safe then sorry that you have taken a look at the true information i have presented for you.

My post intentions have never been to give you or anyone a bad day RRS. Perhaps you haven't taken a look at profile descriptions to know others as what kind of person they are. I haven't much to say on mine but its there. - Bible scholar (Christain), Ufologist, Artist, Musician, Game Player! :)
I'm not new here.

(*I am a confident of Robert King)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRS (Post 450164)
Would you rather read a new forum member rambling about the end of the world, global economic collapse etc. or rather stop reading the forum at all?

The Fifth Horseman 02-03-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRS (Post 450164)
We really need to meet, I'll tell you my life story ...maybe it will make you ponder about this question...

No, because I made that choice loong ago. :p

Lulu_Jane 03-03-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracker (Post 450169)
I would listen to Slayer next to a sick and screaming baby on a long flight, so I guess, I'd sit next to it.

Would you have a girlfriend but lose all your friends, or would you have a lot of friends but be single? (that doesn't mean you wouldn't score chicks :shifty:)

Aaand LJ you can ask yourself that question the other way around.

A lot of friends and single. Having only one person in your life (even if you love them) sounds horribly lonely.

WOULD YOU RATHER:

Eat worms or eat lizards?

TotalAnarchy 03-03-2013 09:59 AM

I would rather eat lizards, because at least they are tasty.

Would you rather fall down to the ground with the face up or with the face down when someone has pushed you from the roof of a 20-floor building?

arete 03-03-2013 01:01 PM

I would fall onto my feet and survive with a set of cyborg legs :max: Those really tall AT-AT legs, as long as I avoid tripping over power lines. :)

Would you rather eat a metric ton of icecream or swim in it on a hot day?

The current time is 05:53 AM (GMT)