Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Trash Can (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Tien's (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=33961)

tienkhoanguyen 07-09-2017 05:43 AM

Tien's

Myst! Just because I have a crush on my friend and now you stay far away from me. Sheesh#

tienkhoanguyen 11-09-2017 07:51 PM

Tien's

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 468970)
Ugh! Great Emperor Japo(deis) :king:... The main site is experiencing login issues again... :palm: :picard:

Thanks in advance. :kosta:

Dear Emperor Japo,

I give my awesome status to Myst (erious Mystvan) unfortunately. I am very fortunate here in Houston after the flood all over Texas! My home escape unscathed. My families returned to normal after fleeing for their lives. I was not fortunate to go on a convenient vacation with them. The summary I want to make is Myst has been a good contribution and a good peacekeeper. Somehow I have managed to get ban twice within a year. It is my favourite site I go to every single day when not on ban yet I get ban anyways. I have learn my lesson to be humble and just be a peon thank you God of Heaven. Did you know there are many peons but I am the lowest ranked. Back in the days when it all began people stepped all over me (not literally but that is besides the point; I felt it in my hearts). So I want to spare my dear counselor Myst the same fate of self absorbed unfortune. What I am getting at is I am low on the totum and I want to help EVERYONE to be spared the humble feelings I feel. Further more I think it is rather somehow a priviledge that I have managed 100 posts and counting!!!!! In addition I have a solution to a problem; stick with your friends. You don't really know if that pretty or handsome picture is actually an animal or not#!! Actually it could be the reincarnate of Chessmaster Bobby Fischer and not the animal I thought would be. XD But to close the point I am suggesting Myst be rewarded with mod status. Of all the times here Myst has been rather active and a sensible rational soul except for the artistic haircut for cosmetic appeal. When I go to get my hair cut I just want it cut; I don't want it to look anything special. However I am happy. What I really want to say is Thank you to all the free will people of God of Heaven for supporting me in my quest for protection for my Vietnamese Kingdom. 1 God of Heaven to rule us all; we are mere people and God looks from above to see all people including me the lowest peon. However I get by. Sometimes I feel low but God of Heaven gave me a gold ring once for marriage but I lost it somehow. 9228387438:OK:

tienkhoanguyen 12-09-2017 01:15 PM

Tien's

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 468977)
Greetings, dear Professor Oak... :oak: It’s been a long time since you were in the AB Forums...

By the way, I am sorry to inform you, but I am not Poke-man. :poke2: :whistling: In fact, my secret identity, never before revealed, is the phenomenal Ash Gray wannabe aka (Tr)ash Dust. :doh: :headslap: :palm: :picard: And my motto is “ashes to ashes, dust to dust and trash to trash”... :wacko: :tease:

So I did not summon you... :whistling:

Ash’s baldness...

Don't worry Myst. If you are trash in the end then it was good while it lasted. hehe For what it is worth I don't think you are trash now. Sometimes I joke and make you seem silly! However I like you that is why I mock you sometimes. So let me continue mocking you because my girlfriend will get mad at me if I don't# The Myst(erious) Myst(van) is making me Myst(y) eyed...:mhh:

Mystvan 13-09-2017 12:56 AM

Thank you very much for fixing the site login problem. :OK:

Emperor Japo(deis) and Space God from Holland(e) are the best! :clap: :rocks:

Dear Captien Bible :hero:: I appreciate the compliments, but I lack attributes and expertise to be a moderator.

While I can not be a moderator, at least I can be Poke-man :poke2: in Professor Oak’s absence. :oak: In his presence in the Forum, I disguise myself as bald Ash Gray wannabe (:hairpull: :tease: :wall:) aka (Tr)ash Dust... (........)

The current time is 08:02 AM (GMT)