Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Micheal Jackson (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=5467)

omg 06-06-2005 10:45 PM

ok. its not funny. but im interested what people think. keep it clean?

Playbahnosh 06-06-2005 10:56 PM

Do you realy think this topic is needed? Yeesh!

*sigh* I think the media made him a freak. He has great voice, but looks redicoulos :D Just like he has been dipped into a bowl of hypo! :D
Anyway, if he is guilty, he will be sent to prison, if not, he will be released.

I think it's not our right to decide if he is gulty or not...

I declare this topic finished... :max:

omg 06-06-2005 11:03 PM

not meaning to cause offence. just weirdly interested how many people add put him in a box. delebarations are ongoing. from tommorow morning what anyone thinks will be immaterial. so in a way its historic. analysts of popular culture will look back at this moment in years to come.

Chuck the plant 06-06-2005 11:23 PM

Why is it immaterial? You DO know that courts and judges did make false judgements and will do it again, don't you?

I say there's gotta be a reason why all those "lovin', carin' parents" that made similiar accusations in the past and said that they were only and ONLY concerned about "the truth coming to light" dropped their accusations at some point... :not_ok:

He might be a freak, but I don't think he's a pedophile. Indeed I think that his soul and mind might be more innocent than that of most "grown ups", because he's still a child inside.

omg 06-06-2005 11:32 PM

i wonder what is going on here? The procedure is unusual. Normally, questions from the jury are a public record since they are submitted in writing by the jury foreperson.
somethings being done off the record?

Indignus IV 06-06-2005 11:58 PM

Playbahnosh has a good point. The media him a freak. He looks weird and he has a funky voice. Thats all. I cant decide at all, so I'll leave it to the jury.... :D

Playbahnosh: why do you have such a problem with OMG's topics? I dont care whats in the forum at all.

Playbahnosh 07-06-2005 12:04 AM

@Indi

I dont have a problem with OMG 's topics in general, really! But after Data's topic exterminator conquest, I don't want that to happen again! :unsure:
Topics got closed down, that I very much liked, and so do a number of people, and I had to ask for reopening...
I just panicked, you know... :unsure:

Indignus IV 07-06-2005 12:05 AM

Thats okay. Now lets get back on topic, quick! Titans online and hes just as bad as Data. :D

uuummm...the topic was MJ

omg 07-06-2005 12:07 AM

did you check the link .thats an odd thing to happen in a trial of this importance, things going off the record.
then again can the source be trusted.

Schabernakel-anbeter 07-06-2005 12:28 AM

He didnt touch children he only cooked soup of them.

The current time is 05:51 AM (GMT)