Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Offers (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Myst’s Offers (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=33837)

Mystvan 08-04-2017 11:00 PM

Myst’s Offers

Hello all.

I have some Extras that I can upload. I've already talked to someone and there is interest in my extras. I just need to have access to FTP to upload.

Here is my list of Extras.

- Musics:

• Alone in the Dark;

• Another World;

• Dune;

• Dune - Movie;

• Dune - Spice Opera;

• Dune II;

• Dune 2000;

• Emperor Battle for Dune;

• Fantasy Wars;

• King’s Bounty: The Legend;

• King’s Bounty: Armored Princess;

• King’s Bounty Crossworlds;

• Kult Heretic Kingdoms;

• Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos (MIDI);

• Lands of Lore: Guardians of Destiny;

• Little Big Adventure - Relentless: Twinsen’s Adventure;

• Little Big Adventure 2: Twinsen’s Odyssey;

• Master of Orion 2;

• Might and Magic IV;

• Might and Magic VI;

• Sanitarium;

• Seven Kingdoms I;

• Seven Kingdoms II;

• Torchlight;

• Warcraft 1: Orcs and Humans;

• Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness;

• Wing Commander: Privateer;

PS: The game musics are in the format of MP3, OGG and MIDI (fortunately very rare).

Mystvan 18-04-2017 01:46 AM

I am still organizing the files...

Hi marko,

I am still organizing the files according to the upload rules. Your and Dave's instructions.

If I cannot access FTP due to problems, I will share the files on Dropbox.

It will take a while because I will need to organize several files, upload them to Dropbox and then share them via download links.

If you have Dropbox paid, I can share folders and subfolders of the files in question.

After I finish organizing the files, I will notify you by PM and post via the thread in which I offered the files.

Mystvan 21-04-2017 01:00 AM

Dear Japo and marko.

I am still organizing the files (artworks, concept arts, demos, savegame editors, game trainers, manuals, OST, wallpapers, etc.). I believe that the total could reach up to 28.0 GB (or less if I remove incomplete OST and / or trainers banned by CH).

If someone from the Abandonia Staff (Admin and / or Updater) have Dropbox Plus (former Dropbox Pro), I can share the files by invitation (between users, but I need your email) or provide the links of each game Folder and subfolder).

Mystvan 15-07-2017 01:06 AM

Largo Winch: Empire Under Threat

Hello all.

I want to offer the Largo Winch: Empire Under Threat. There are several cool screenshots. The only one though is that the game does not run on Windows 7, 8 (8.1) and 10. But I tested it on Windows XP and it works fine.

EDIT:

One way to get around the OS compatibility issue would be to use multi-boot. Simply launch the Boot Menu to select which HDD to boot.

Another way would be to use an emulator or Virtual Machine on which you can install the Operating System of your choice. I installed Oracle Virtual Machine, a freeware.

Cluseck 28-07-2017 08:10 PM

Sadly, I'm a bit busy this week but I'll try to check Largo Winch's status next week or the week after.

Mystvan 29-07-2017 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cluseck (Post 468411)
Sadly, I'm a bit busy this week but I'll try to check Largo Winch's status next week or the week after.

Hello Cluseck. OK. As soon as you check the information and my offer is approved, I will create the game disc image. :OK:

In case the offer is approved...

Smiling Spectre 31-07-2017 12:51 PM

Native MDF is fine. Only other option is CUE/BIN - but Alcohol have known error with it, so not recommended.

Mystvan 31-07-2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre (Post 468436)
Native MDF is fine. Only other option is CUE/BIN - but Alcohol have known error with it, so not recommended.

Thanks for the answer. :OK: Grandmaster Spectre-man :borg: did a checkmate on the issue! :)

Mystvan 03-08-2017 05:02 PM

Grand marko River (........), Clusek and Grandmaster Spectre-man :borg:... I need a favor from you.

Could any of you edit the post by Professor Oak to update the download links from Dropbox? The links posted there have been removed due to the warning from 4shared.com.

Professor Oak’s post about Warcraft

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 430620)
Hey there. Sorry for the trouble. :headslap: I have reuploaded them on Dropbox, OK? There they go:

Warcraft - Orcs & Humans - Part 01 [IMG] [100 MB]

Warcraft - Orcs & Humans - Part 02 [IMG] [100 MB]

Warcraft - Orcs & Humans - Part 03 [IMG] [100 MB]

Warcraft - Orcs & Humans - Part 04 [IMG] [63.71 MB]

Let me know if there is something wrong, OK? :OK:

:hello:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paco (Post 430675)
you should also add Format and Size for every Url just like Ermuli always do. Once you do that i add it all in first Post.

My apologies for the delay. I was absent for many years and I just came back recently. I am now adding Format and Size.

Cluseck 04-08-2017 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 468214)
Hello all.

I want to offer the Largo Winch: Empire Under Threat. There are several cool screenshots. The only one though is that the game does not run on Windows 7, 8 (8.1) and 10. But I tested it on Windows XP and it works fine.

EDIT:

One way to get around the OS compatibility issue would be to use multi-boot. Simply launch the Boot Menu to select which HDD to boot.

Another way would be to use an emulator or Virtual Machine on which you can install the Operating System of your choice. I installed Oracle Virtual Machine, a freeware.

Sadly, the game will have to wait a little while, as it was published and developed by UbiSoft. Therefore, it is protected until 5.09.2017. I'll get back to it at that date.

The current time is 01:28 AM (GMT)