Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Old Suggestions (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Who Deleted Topic? (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=9825)

Rogue 15-04-2006 01:39 PM

Who deleted topic about AB and AR?

No lame escuses 'I just wanted to reply'...

Sebatianos 15-04-2006 01:40 PM

I could make a few guesses, but I don't care about who... I wonder why? You can't simply shove the gene back in the bottle :whistle:

Rogue 15-04-2006 01:46 PM

I've sent question to Kosta too.

I never liked those 'gang' kind of things... :not_ok:

:adminpower: Abuse

Romano 15-04-2006 02:32 PM

As far as I know Kosta makes a tour throug Ireland villages and pubs, so he probably has no internet connection last few days.

Rogue 15-04-2006 03:03 PM

So possibility for 'who' is very narrow...

Kon-Tiki 15-04-2006 03:25 PM

It's taken down, possibly temporarily, by an uninvolved admin, who has to see over it that things get taken care of. I just hope things really get taken care of, that those that misbehaved and caused reason to this get what they deserve. I'm willing to take responsibility for what I've said. Let's hope it'll get solved once and for all now, so there won't be any more of this in the future, as I know that, as long as no proper action's taken against the misbehaviour, it'll keep enraging me whenever I'm reminded of it.

Grinder 15-04-2006 04:21 PM

Hmmm....I wonder who was the 'uninvolved' admin.
The possibility of 'who' is very narrow.

Titan 15-04-2006 07:30 PM

That would be me.
The topic is not deleted at all, but moved to our special little secret hidden storege-area where we conduct genetic experiments on it, and expose it to various toxines...

It was a general issue that ended in a personal fight.. and as usual, we remove the fule that keeps the fire going, and do some damage-controle.

As usual, questions regarding this, can be asked directly to me here or in PM's, and i'd be happy to help out with anything i can.

Rogue 15-04-2006 07:54 PM

I believe I will send my questions directly to Kosta.

It is kind of bad policy to be close to suggestions and criticisam, especially if all involved can't see that 'hiden' place.

Don't worry, you're not the only one who puts trash bellow carpet tp make house looks clean.

:not_ok:

Titan 15-04-2006 08:03 PM

Well, until Kosta have returned from his studdies/tour we'r short on options.

The topic will probably be restored later, but right now we need to keep it intact for Yo -> KOSTA <- Yo to look at, and have the breaking-point where it is.

As always, this is a none-commercial site.
Noone is forced to stay.
We'r free to choose who we want to have as guests.

So... until KOSTA sais something in this matter, you'll have to put up with me, like it or not.

I'm not thrilled to have 2 admins and a senior member who has done alot for the site, going head to head.

The current time is 07:36 AM (GMT)