Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Does anyone here actually understand girls? (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=19930)

Simoneer 24-05-2009 07:47 PM

Does anyone here actually understand girls?

...I'm just a tad bit confused right now.

So, I was telling this chick how I've felt for the last 4+ years. She tried to be nice about the whole rejection, not giving me a straight answer. I told her to be honest about it, so I knew exactly were I standed, and she said it's never gonna happen.

I got what I asked for. Everything was fine, yeah. I actually felt better knowing how it was like. But then, a bit after, came something odd... She started mentioning this dog of hers, then told me he had died sometime ago, being all :'< So... what the hell? She's looking for compassion not long after denying me? I mean, come on. Yes, I asked her to be honest, but what's with that crap?! It's not like she was the one who got denied and perhaps needed someone there to feel sorry for her.

I just don't get it.

...Oh, and as I never actually see her anymore, it was done through emails/chatting on an IM... pathetic as that probably sounds. Irrelevant, either way!

_r.u.s.s. 24-05-2009 07:56 PM

maybe you started acting more cold towards her and then she felt that she missed how you two were friends, so she brought this dog story up to get pitied?

Tulac 24-05-2009 08:25 PM

I understand women as much as I can understand what russ wrote. Though at least russ can edit his post and put a few ,,,'s.

_r.u.s.s. 24-05-2009 08:31 PM

damn you're right, must have been on drugs while typing the message

Talin 24-05-2009 08:34 PM

women are as easy to understand as some ancient message written in marsian on the dark side of the moon.

thats what i understand about them from 2 relationships.

women, weird creatures.

Yes Or Nay 24-05-2009 08:44 PM

Friend, whatever you decide to do, never ever ask for suggestions on an internet message board (at least not on one dedicated to gaming). Yet, at first sight, there might be some good advices yet they may be good only in certain situations with certain people. You ain't gonna find the solution here (if you wanna check how this might end, go to the Bethseda Softworks forums and check how similiar threads ended in there, I still remember some hilarious quotes from there :D ).

I'll go for the cliché on this one, just be yourself. We're (or whoever else) not going to live your life or make your decisions. :P

Halindir 24-05-2009 08:56 PM

Do not listen to them. Girls are evil creatures, feeding on your attention, and manipulating with you.
You'd be better off liking shemales and trannies

Lulu_Jane 24-05-2009 08:59 PM

.-- --- -- . -. / .- .-. . / -. --- - / .- / -- -.-- ... - . .-. -.-- .-.-.- / .... --- .-- . ...- . .-. --..-- / .. / -.-. .- -. / - . .-.. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- / .-- .... . .-. . / - .... . / -- .. ... ... .. -. --. / -. .- --.. .. / --. --- .-.. -.. / .. ... / .... .. -.. -.. . -. / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / .- ... -.- / -- . / .--. --- .-.. .. - . .-.. -.-- / .- -. -.. / -- . . - / -- . / ..- -. -.. . .-. / - .... . / - --- .-- -. / -.-. .-.. --- -.-. -.- / .- - / -- .. -.. -. .. --. .... - .-.-.- /

_r.u.s.s. 24-05-2009 09:02 PM

.-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / .. - / -... . / .--. --- .-.. .. - . / .. ..-. / .. / -.-. .- -- . / --- -. / .- / .... --- .-. ... . ..--..

Lulu_Jane 24-05-2009 09:06 PM

-.-- --- ..- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .... .- ...- . / - --- / .- ... -.- / - .... . / .... --- .-. ... . / - .... .- - .-.-.- /

The current time is 12:46 AM (GMT)