Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Hope To See You Soon Tom (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=792)

The Niles 13-09-2004 08:21 PM

That sure went fast. No sooner had you come here and opened a tornado of games onto the site and it seems you are already leaving. Well not for good thank God.

I hope you have a great time on Spain and accomplish everything you set out to do and of course we all hope to see and hear from you as soon as possible.

Stroggy 13-09-2004 09:01 PM

Tom who?
joking :P

anyway, why is everyone being so dramatic about, he's just elaving for a while
its not like he's leaving forever

Chef Boyardee 13-09-2004 09:22 PM

Well Tom, have a good time man. Come back soon, while you're in Spain drop by on Abandonia every once in a while.

Unknown Hero 13-09-2004 10:11 PM

Who will upload my games, now? :cry:
BTW I didn't get it why did tom go to spain. Is it just for vacation or...?Any explanations?

Kosta 13-09-2004 10:41 PM

heheh, he's going in some student exchange program if I'm not mistaken. He will study medicine for a year there and also get a chance to learn spanish. Quite useful. And you can upload games yourself, I'll PM you the instructions :P

And yeah, thanks a lot people, you're forgetting this site also worked before he appeared :P Abandonia exists for several years, remember ;)

Unknown Hero 13-09-2004 11:31 PM

Hey I want to go on something like that, too!

@ Kosta

You said that site at the begining was crap... Tom reviewed and uploaded a lots of games, right? So he helped a lot in expanding of abandonia! :lol:

Kosta 14-09-2004 08:39 AM

That was beginning 4 years ago... since about 2 years ago it begun expanding a lot. When I open up the news archive you'll be able to see that I did one month daily update streak all by myself :P

mika 14-09-2004 09:46 AM

Yeah - I remember the good 'ol days before the forum and everything. You were definitely on a role at one stage, you were doing daily updates for a good ... was it a couple of months? This was the only site that the abandonware link sites were talking about because all the other ones had dies out from lack of updates and interest.

It was definitely a good idea to involve other people as the work can get split.

The Niles 14-09-2004 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kosta@Sep 14 2004, 08:39 AM
That was beginning 4 years ago... since about 2 years ago it begun expanding a lot. When I open up the news archive you'll be able to see that I did one month daily update streak all by myself :P
No one is denying your importance on this site Kosta but that does not mean we cannot be sorry to see Tom go. Especially on a personal level.

FreeFreddy 14-09-2004 01:45 PM

I'm too late like always... Well, I will be happy when Tom is back again. B)

The current time is 12:08 PM (GMT)