Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Approved Requests (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Blade Runner (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=4491)

Playbahnosh 16-04-2005 03:58 PM

Blade Runner

I would like to ask if Blade Runner is an abandonware now? I don't see it on Westwood's homepage, nor heard from it for a long time, and I can't find a place to buy it on Hungary. In addition, I only found second-hand boxed versions on net, and all the stores online (if has) has Blade Runner "out of stock".

If it IS actually abandonware, considering support and sales are cancelled from Westwood, I'd like to see on this site if you can do it!
That's tha best sci-fi adventure game on my opinion. :ok:

TheVoid 16-04-2005 04:08 PM

That's indeed one of the finest adventures I've ever played.
It could be abandonware, tho I'm not sure. But its size (3 or 4 CDs) is far too big to make it available in this site.

Omuletzu 16-04-2005 04:10 PM

Sadly this gem is not abandoned yet... :angry:

efthimios 16-04-2005 11:46 PM

Yes, one of my favourite adventures!
In the recent past a couple of people tried to buy it off me, but I had to say no. Too special for that. :-)

Playbahnosh 17-04-2005 08:20 PM

Not abandonware? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Oh man! :cry:
I cannot BUY it anywhere! Not even second-hand! :cry:
I HAVE TO GET IT!!! That's the greatest adventure I've ever seen, and only played
it for a halfn hour. :ranting:
That should be abandoware by now... :blink:
The size can be greatly reduced if you take out some movies, musics, sounds...etc,
so that cannot be a problem. Later those coud be downloaded from the V.I.P. section :evil: :whistle:

Anyway, If ANYBODY knows a *decent*( :whistle: ) way to get that game, possibly in europe, PLEASE TELL ME! I BE YA! :cry: :help:

Ehhe :D

BeefontheBone 17-04-2005 08:49 PM

careful - that could be interpreted as a warez request, and we don't take kindly to them roun' thse parts!

Tom Henrik 17-04-2005 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Omuletzu@Apr 16 2005, 04:10 PM
Sadly this gem is not abandoned yet... :angry:
All my findings claim the game to be abandoned. Must do another dig :)

Zarkumo 17-04-2005 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Playbahnosh@Apr 17 2005, 08:20 PM
Anyway, If ANYBODY knows a *decent*( :whistle: ) way to get that game, possibly in europe, PLEASE TELL ME!
I got it on German eBay for €4. Mint condition (sort of). :)

Tom Henrik 17-04-2005 09:12 PM

Here, you were right Omuletzu :ok:

Blade Runner $18.77

Playbahnosh 19-04-2005 11:07 AM

Oh funk it! I thought it is abandonware. Oh well, then I have to wait another decade to get it! I don't have 19$, and that is much Forint. just multiply it with 180.
And add the postal fee. Noo, not now. I just wait as i did. It must become abandonware sooner or later :evil:

thx for the infos guys! :kosta: :ok:

The current time is 07:16 PM (GMT)