Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Anacondas Hunt For The Blood Orchid (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=6148)

Sameeralord 09-07-2005 02:58 PM

Hi Guys,
I know this movie is now few months old anyway I bought this movie from the store few days ago and I made this topic to see other people thoughts on this movie. I personally liked the movie. It was thrilling and really did freak me out some times. But the only critisism I have is I think Anacondas should look more realistic. Look I know that Anacondas in this movie look really good but for me there is some thing that makes me think it looks bit like computer made. This is bit though overall they have a done good job making the anacondas realistic using the computer. Now for the fun part for the people who have and HAVEN'T seen this movie I have attached few thrilling pictures of the movie so you can have some sort of comments. The pictures were taken by me at the right moments and by all means enjoy. So what is your opinion on this movie?

Playbahnosh 09-07-2005 03:06 PM

This movie is just stupid <_< I hate snakes. Why do they keep making movies about them? :huh:

Sameeralord 09-07-2005 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Playbahnosh@Jul 9 2005, 03:06 PM
This movie is just stupid <_< I hate snakes. Why do they keep making movies about them? :huh:
Do you fear snakes or do you simply hate them. I fear them actually(Vicious ones)

Yobor 09-07-2005 03:39 PM

This movie sucks. Nuff said.

Tom Henrik 09-07-2005 04:24 PM

Isn't this an old Jennifer Lopez film?

Looks just like one I saw in Germany ages ago.

Sebatianos 09-07-2005 05:47 PM

That movie was bad enough. I think this is the sequel (or maybe even part three). Why didn't the director simply do us all a favoure and made a four hour episode of Teletubbies instead :wall: :wall: :wall:

Danny252 09-07-2005 06:05 PM

Its always obvious when something is computer-generated. its shiny.

moogle 10-07-2005 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Danny252@Jul 9 2005, 06:05 PM
Its always obvious when something is computer-generated. its shiny.
Like the obeese cats in catwoman!!!
Now THAT, was lame....

Sameeralord 10-07-2005 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sebatianos@Jul 9 2005, 05:47 PM
That movie was bad enough. I think this is the sequel (or maybe even part three). Why didn't the director simply do us all a favoure and made a four hour episode of Teletubbies instead* :wall:* :wall:* :wall:
Good one :D
Actually when I watched it first I enjoyed but when I watched it again I didn't enjoy it that much. Anyways do you guys hate movies like this or do you think deep blue sea,godzilla,jurrasic park, some octupus story, some crocodile movie and King Cobra good movies. I hate King Cobra :not_ok:. Jurrasic park,octupus movie and deep blue sea are ok for the time they have made

moogle 10-07-2005 06:04 AM

Jurrasic Park was good.....and the special effects were interesting, for the orriginal, all the dinosaurs are robotic replicas...Stan Winston ROCKS.... :ok:

The current time is 07:59 AM (GMT)