Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Invalid Requests (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Fallout 2 [GoG] (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=3964)

Game Phre|< 22-03-2005 05:02 PM

Fallout 2 [GoG]

I was a little shaky about starting a new thread, but what the heck I searched to see if there was any topic like this. So if there is please just delete this thread and call me stupid. :D

Well let me get this one rolling. Does anyone remember Fallout and Fallout2? Great post nuclear war (hence fallout) RPG. Third person setting with more contols than you could shake a stick at. I am not quite sure if this is considered abandonware.

I do know however that LHX Attach Helicopter is abandonware and I would be happy to upload it along with a review and screenshots if anyone is interested.

Happy gaming and I love the site! :ok:

Yobor 22-03-2005 05:14 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAGHGHGHGH!!!

A)This goes in requests

B)You asked for Fallout: MAJOR NONO

Omuletzu 22-03-2005 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Game Phre|<@Mar 22 2005, 08:02 PM
I was a little shaky about starting a new thread, but what the heck I searched to see if there was any topic like this. So if there is please just delete this thread and call me stupid. :D

Well let me get this one rolling. Does anyone remember Fallout and Fallout2? Great post nuclear war (hence fallout) RPG. Third person setting with more contols than you could shake a stick at. I am not quite sure if this is considered abandonware.

I do know however that LHX Attach Helicopter is abandonware and I would be happy to upload it along with a review and screenshots if anyone is interested.

Happy gaming and I love the site! :ok:

To answer your questions:
a)No this doesn't belong here... solved
b)Fallout has been discussed like 5 times before, so no go
c)I wanted to upload/review lhx, but it's been like 8 years since i last played it, so it would require me some time before i'd finish the review.Therefore i advise you to review it :ok: , it's people like you who keep the site running

Happy reviewing

TaloN 22-03-2005 05:47 PM

fallout series are not abandonware.

with the fall of interplay the license has been bought up by others and fallout 3 is in production (think its bethasoft thats doing it)

fallout 1 and 2 will never be abandonware imo. go buy them for ?5 from soldout software (think they have a website) +

Havell 22-03-2005 05:49 PM

Yeah, the fallout games are not abandoned but they are very cheap, well worth the money, especially if you can get the Fallout collection (all three games).

Yobor 22-03-2005 05:54 PM

Somehow, magically, I have original shelf-copies of all three games :D
But uploading your games is a great thing to do!

JJXB 22-03-2005 06:38 PM

on the fallout not being abw issue, when they run out of stock permanently, they will be abw as bethesda only bought the rights to do 1/2/3 fallout games and they didn't get the original licences (which went down with interplay). and sold out software did carry it, i can't find any copies from them online now. the only place that sells the original online is cd access as far as i know

Timpsi 22-03-2005 06:42 PM

For example Chips&Bits carries Fallout 1&2, too. I'm sure it's possible to find more webstores with them through the links at this thread.

Game Phre&#124;&lt; 22-03-2005 07:40 PM

Thank you all for understanding the differance between a n00b and a b00b.

:D

Yobor 22-03-2005 07:42 PM

Right mate! I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I love games just as much as the next guy. Game on :ok:

The current time is 11:57 AM (GMT)