Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Approved Requests (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   3 Skulls of the Toltecs (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=15693)

Romnut 21-04-2005 03:44 AM

3 Skulls of the Toltecs

Philip Marlowe:Private Eye

Shannara

Death Gate

3 Skulls of the Toltecs

Blue Heat

The Vampyre Diaries

Khole 01-05-2005 04:04 PM

I got a couple of games that you guys could put on the site:
bitmap brothers games(cadaver, magickpockets, speedball 1-2)
ar`krits the intruder
spectre(hmmm is this one on the site??)
CyberMage.

Scoundrel 02-05-2005 07:27 PM

Sorry I am kind of new to this forum, so I hope I am not posting anything wrong.

Well 5 games comes to my mind: LBA1, LBA2, Worlds of Ultima:Savage Empire, Mageslayer and Dark Earth. Maybe DE and LBA2 Twinsen's Oddysey could be too big in size.

By the way the Little Big Adventure series were very good games why didnt Activision make the third one? Or will someone ever make it?

Omuletzu 03-05-2005 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Khole@May 1 2005, 06:04 PM
I got a couple of games that you guys could put on the site:
bitmap brothers games(cadaver, magickpockets, speedball 1-2)
ar`krits the intruder
spectre(hmmm is this one on the site??)
CyberMage.

Magic Pockets is already up.As for the others, i can't say.Kosta is the one that decides
Quote:

Originally posted by Scoundrel
Sorry I am kind of new to this forum, so I hope I am not posting anything wrong.

Well 5 games comes to my mind: LBA1, LBA2, Worlds of Ultima:Savage Empire, Mageslayer and Dark Earth. Maybe DE and LBA2 Twinsen's Oddysey could be too big in size.

By the way the Little Big Adventure series were very good games why didnt Activision make the third one? Or will someone ever make it?

Little big adventure is already up.Lba 2 is too big.Dark earth also(it came on two, cds)

Part merged into this post ~ Luchsen

Wildcatsa 28-05-2005 07:31 AM

Hey,hey,hey

Howzabout dusting off some old arcades like :
Time Pilot
Dig Dug
Scramble
MoonBuggy

There is also a game I have looked for for years. Don't know its name but it goes like this.
You are on a top veiw of a blue car driving around a busted up city and you can pickup car upgrades, enemy cars are orange/red and it is a dificult game too.
It was on arcade many,many,many,many years ago?

PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE :ok:

kid valet 08-06-2005 03:10 PM

I think the game your looking for Wildcatsa was called Badlands. Hope this helps ;)

Blood-Pigggy 03-03-2006 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by U-Boat Commander David@Feb 26 2006, 03:32 PM
I would like to see more submarine\U-Boat games on abandonia!
I agree, the original Silent Hunter would be dandy, but I don't think it's abandonware.

Grey Wolf was FANTASTIC, but it's impossible to find, I have a disc of it tho' so maybe we can add it.

Aces Of The Deep is one of the best, but it's made by Sierra, so it's not abandonware.

SNN-21 Seawolf is a oldy, and not as good as the others, but it's a decent game, and I hold some fond memories for it. Sadly, it's EA, so no abandonware.

688 Attack Sub is a favorite among die-hard sim fans, but it's EA.

---From here on Naval Games (No U-Boat/Sub)

Strike Fleet isn't U-Boat/Submarine, but it was a fantastic naval sim, but it's a double whammy, Lucasfilm and EA so no abandonware.

P.H.M. Peaguses was great, but it's the same companies as above so, boo.

---------------

So those are a few, I'll try to look through my PC's Abandonware folder and try to find a few more good ones (I'm a sim nut).

Gottfried 29-10-2006 09:30 AM

I would like to see here Dizzy 1, Great Gianna Sister, Chessmaster 4000, Might and Magic series, old version of Magic the Gathering (about 1995 or so), World Soccer Manager (but I'm not completely sure of name), Magic Carpet 2 (although it can be too large), Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective, old Warhammer, Turrican and Mahhjong
... But you did a great job with the site, i found here almost all of the games i was playing young and it was tons of them..
anyway, check out at least some of these, pleaase :rolleyes:

sorry for making so much edits, i just now read post about this.

Luchsen 20-09-2007 11:40 AM

Split off from What Oldies Would You Like To See On Abandonia?

Professor Oak 11-04-2010 03:31 PM

3 Skulls of the Toltecs

[Approved]

The current time is 11:53 AM (GMT)