Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Happy Birthday (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=4026)

wormpaul 25-03-2005 10:22 AM

Happy birthday for:

GePeu

Maybe on of the "slowest" members..

Only 0.1 post a day...so that`s why he deserved this..

A special HB topic for a special person :ok:

Iron_Scarecrow 25-03-2005 11:32 AM

Wasn't it decided to only start Birthday threads for active forum members?

But anyway.

Happy Birthday mate. :ok:

DeathDude 25-03-2005 01:41 PM

Uh yeah Happy Birthday :party:

wormpaul 25-03-2005 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow@Mar 25 2005, 12:32 PM
Wasn't it decided to only start Birthday threads for active forum members?

But anyway.

Happy Birthday mate. :ok:

uuhmm.

Didnt know..

I thought we did it for all members :ok:

Sebatianos 25-03-2005 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by wormpaul@Mar 25 2005, 01:22 PM

Well this member joined in on New Years eve and has only 9 posts altogether!
The last post was made in the beggining of February - otherwise every other post was made within the first week after joining.
I'm sorry to say it, but this is NOT an active member, and I don't know this member eiter.
I've nothing agains a passive member, but Wormpaul... We have many members - and most of them we don't even know. When we talked about keeping birthday treads or stopping them altogether, it was a general opinion that opening a thread for an active member is not a real problem, but opening one for every single person that has registred - would just be SPAM.

Nothing against GePeu though. If you're reading: Happy Birthday :ok:

wormpaul 25-03-2005 02:58 PM

Ok..

Then from now on:

General opinon:

Only for the acitve members :ok:

Omuletzu 25-03-2005 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sebatianos+Mar 25 2005, 05:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sebatianos @ Mar 25 2005, 05:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-wormpaul@Mar 25 2005, 01:22 PM

Well this member joined in on New Years eve and has only 9 posts altogether!
The last post was made in the beggining of February - otherwise every other post was made within the first week after joining.
I'm sorry to say it, but this is NOT an active member, and I don't know this member eiter.
I've nothing agains a passive member, but Wormpaul... We have many members - and most of them we don't even know. When we talked about keeping birthday treads or stopping them altogether, it was a general opinion that opening a thread for an active member is not a real problem, but opening one for every single person that has registred - would just be SPAM.

Nothing against GePeu though. If you're reading: Happy Birthday :ok: [/b][/quote]
I may be restarting an old conversation, but i think people should be allowed to make a birthday thread for any member.After all it's a sign of good will.If no topic is made, nothing is lost, if a topic is made, and the member reads it by any chance, then it makes a very good impression; if a topic is made and the member doesn't respond, again nothing is lost.I really don't see this as spam.

The current time is 06:27 PM (GMT)