Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Find My Games! (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=7536)

duckpatch 08-10-2005 07:39 AM

Hey guys,

I really want to play some of the games I had when I was younger and I have set this thread up to get the names of those games (sorry for copying you A1s, but its important)

Game 1 (Mac; SE?): Aim of the game was to find a mouse throughout a house. Like Hide-N-Seek...

Game 2 (Unknown System [Could be Mac]): If anyone finds the name of this game I would be so thankful :D I doubt anyone will though. Ok this game was Adventure/Puzzle in that I only remember one puzzle in it. There was like a diagram which was cut into sections and you had to use three colours. The sections would then have to be coloured but one section couldn't touch an adjacent section with the same colour. The game is really hard to desribe but I tried my best :P

I may report more games soon :)

Bobbin Threadbare 08-10-2005 09:05 AM

Game 2 sounds vaguely familiar. But alas, I don't know the name of it.

punch999 08-10-2005 06:21 PM

This should be in requests

duckpatch 08-10-2005 11:42 PM

Why? I'm not requesting a game to be on the site.

Blood-Pigggy 09-10-2005 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by punch999@Oct 8 2005, 01:21 PM
This should be in requests
No, he's looking for the games, not requesting games to be added to the site.

The first game sounds familair, but I'm not sure what I have in mind is the game you're looking for.

duckpatch 09-10-2005 07:27 AM

Erhm.... i should so know the game!! I really want to see it again :D

I thought of another game for the NES. I think it was puzzle but I now remember the cover!!! It is like a wizard dude and his casting lightining??? In the game you had to survive the levels by avoiding the wizard guy, i think...

hanko75 29-02-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckpatch (Post 160217)
Erhm.... i should so know the game!! I really want to see it again :D

I thought of another game for the NES. I think it was puzzle but I now remember the cover!!! It is like a wizard dude and his casting lightining??? In the game you had to survive the levels by avoiding the wizard guy, i think...

It sounds similar to a DOS game called 'Loom', which was early 90's. From memory it was a LucasArts game. Not sure if it was made for any other systems though.

DarthHelmet86 01-03-2012 01:17 AM

Holy Necropost batman. Please no more posts in this thread unless the OP comes back and still wants to find the game after 7 years.

The Fifth Horseman 01-03-2012 09:04 AM

Chances are he's not coming back. Last login date 6 years ago and all that.

Streaksy 17-04-2012 04:35 AM

Game 1: Albert's House (Definitely... I had it for BBC Micro... there's a crap PC remake)

Game 2: Atomino?

The current time is 12:28 AM (GMT)