Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Terminator 2 - The Judgment Day (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=7600)

ReamusLQ 14-10-2005 04:30 AM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Download & Review

Guest_mescaLEO 14-10-2005 05:58 AM

I hate this game, it was so frustrating....
You gave 3 but it deserves defenitely a 1.
Too short and too difficult.

Bluntman 14-10-2005 06:09 AM

Yeah, that was a hard one. I remember that I've never finished level 3 or 4, waaay too difficult for me :whistle:

Toxik 14-10-2005 06:53 AM

is it anything like the nes game?

Maktaka 14-10-2005 07:28 AM

Okay, sorry to threadjack for a brief moment, but this was way too funny. When I first read the review, I happened to glance at the googlead up top. It was for a toothbrush sterilizer. guh? :blink: Context sensitive ads my arse.

Sebatianos 14-10-2005 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Guest_mescaLEO@Oct 14 2005, 07:58 AM
So you probably have too much time and aren't as good at games as would like...

Those still aren't the reasons why a game should get the mark 1, besides it was the reviewer who gave that mark (unfortunately he didn't sign the review).

The Fifth Horseman 14-10-2005 09:41 AM

I think that the archive itself might have originated from one of my uploads, but am not 100% sure (altough I know I have uploaded a copy, this one might come from someone else).

Vinnyq12 14-10-2005 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Guest_mescaLEO@Oct 14 2005, 05:58 AM
I hate this game, it was so frustrating....
You gave 3 but it deserves defenitely a 1.

Ahhhh no, My dad bought me this game years ago and I hated it so much. The only reason I palyed it was for my love of the film but no terrible terrible game that I repressed into the deepest darkest untouched chasm of my skull, now its been unleashed again :ranting:

God dam it, My hair is falling out :help:

Guest 14-10-2005 11:36 AM

So you probably have too much time and aren't as good at games as would like...

im not sure i agree with this. sure a game shouldnt be too easy, but it shouldnt be ridiculously hard either, and especially not made hard *in a stupid way*. games are meant to be enjoyed.

Spoonman 14-10-2005 11:58 AM

Well it's still a matter of opinion if something is stupid or not. Same goes for the rating. Personally I think a 3 is just the right rating for this game.

I even bought this game at the time and had some fun, but I didn't find it too hard. I did get bored though, but that's something different. It's a tad below average decent time-killer which can be fun if you're in the mood for it.

The current time is 06:14 PM (GMT)