Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Offers (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   AbandoniaEddie's offers (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=30182)

AbandoniaEddie 24-05-2013 09:16 PM

Offer #2

Offer #2

International version of "Ecoquest: The Search for Cetus"

I have the full package.

The box art images are the same as the German ones you already have, except the text is all in English.

I see you only have the German manual. If you want the English version I will be happy to scan it into a PDF file and upload it.

I don't know if the game you have for download is also in German. If you want the complete game in English, I can upload that too.

Let me know which, if any, of the above you want.

Cheers
Eddie

arete 03-06-2013 02:04 PM

Nice <3

AbandoniaEddie 07-06-2013 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arete (Post 453300)
Nice <3

Dankie vir u antwoord.

Waarom dink u kry ek geen antwoord van die andere nie?

Groete
Eddie

marko river 07-06-2013 01:36 PM

Because we are slow and busy with that damn thing called real life...

I will send you FTP access if you need those and feel free to upload everything. We always accept boxscans, and if we don't have english manual then we need it. Game should be in english, but it won't hurt if you upload it (unless it is a trouble for you). I will check it and add it to main site.

Thx for contributing :)

AbandoniaEddie 07-06-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko river (Post 453424)
Because we are slow and busy with that damn thing called real life...

I get that. The older I get the less time I feel I have to get the things done that I want to.

Quote:

I will send you FTP access if you need those and feel free to upload everything. We always accept boxscans, and if we don't have english manual then we need it.
Will do. I believe I have FTP access from my previous contributions. I hope to do all the scanning before the end of this weekend.

Quote:

Game should be in english, but it won't hurt if you upload it (unless it is a trouble for you).
No trouble. I would not have offered if I didn't want to put some effort into making these things available for the benefit of others.

Quote:

Thx for contributing :)
You're welcome. :hello:

Cheers
Eddie

Japo 07-06-2013 03:41 PM

I still have to update what I promised a few weeks ago, which is quite a bit of work. When I had enough free time the website stopped working... I don't think I can make it this weekend either.

AbandoniaEddie 08-06-2013 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Japo (Post 453432)
I still have to update what I promised a few weeks ago, which is quite a bit of work. When I had enough free time the website stopped working... I don't think I can make it this weekend either.

Absolutely no problem, my friend.

All I need is a "yes" or a "no" response about uploading what I offer. What you do to it after that is entirely on your schedule. As it should be.

Cheers
Eddie

Japo 09-06-2013 02:12 PM

Got it :)

Box shots are always welcome if they're different in any way.

The English manual would be great.

The game we have is in English, so unless you can spot any other difference, or a way in which our archive is incomplete, it won't be replaced.

AbandoniaEddie 09-06-2013 04:12 PM

I have uploaded the Eco Quest English manual and boxshots.

The PNG images are much bigger than JPG would be, but the instructions say to use PNG so that's what I provided.

Enjoy.

Cheers
Eddie

Smiling Spectre 09-06-2013 07:32 PM

Unlike JPG, PNG saves much more info about source image (if not all - I am not sure). And thank you for your contribution! :)

The current time is 06:40 AM (GMT)