Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   We Need Translators (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=10089)

swiss 28-04-2006 09:22 PM

EDIT: Geänderte Liste!!!

Heya,

the German translation crew is currently suffering from much work in real life and so we are searching new talents for the site updates.

The procedure is like this:

1. choose a game from the list below you want to translate
2. make a post in THIS topic to tell the others what you are doing
3. translate the game review into german (found on the main site :D )
4. send the translation via PM to swiss, Grinder or Mr.Miau

Just think about all the glory you will earn when being named on the Abandonia Germany Frontpage! Take your chance and apply now!

:cheers:

---
here is the list:

Volfied
Winter Games
WWF European Rampage Tour
Yes Prime Minister
Zaxxon
Popeye 2
Race the Nags
Rad Warrior
Realms
S.C.Out

---

PS: If anyone of you needs this text in German then you probably shouldn't be translating at all. :bleh:

Stebbi 29-04-2006 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by swiss@Apr 28 2006, 08:22 PM
Heya,

the German translation crew is currently suffering from much work in real life and so we are searching new talents for the site updates.

Join the club!

natas 01-05-2006 12:19 AM

look here

Playbahnosh 01-05-2006 10:57 AM

um... I think this thread should be moved to the site announcments topic

natas 02-05-2006 12:06 AM

I will translate the GUILTY review to german. I start tomorrow. Now I have to sleep a little first. :yawn:

likeless 02-05-2006 01:38 AM

I would like to translate waxworks, hoping that the main thing is to get it in a understandable german and not to translate it literally

Boothby 02-05-2006 08:56 AM

Hi,

I will try to translate PROTOSTAR.

Cu.
Boothby

swiss 02-05-2006 02:39 PM

cool! :ok:

die übersetzungen müssen nicht zu 200% am original sein. manchmanl ist es sehrt schwierig die ganzen Witze wie "this game kicks behind" oder sowas gescheit zu translate. naja ihr solltet auch am besten nicht völlig von dem original abweichen... ihr macht das schon! :w00t:

PS: Ich reserviere hiermit : "Winter Olympics - Lillehammer 94" für "die_wildkatze" ...

natas 02-05-2006 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by swiss@May 2 2006, 03:39 PM
manchmanl ist es sehrt schwierig die ganzen Witze wie "this game kicks behind" oder sowas gescheit zu translate.
Why not? "Dieses Spiel schießt zurück" is funny in german too. :D

Btw, the GUILTY review has to be rewritten in english. I will translate that when it is finished. In the meantime i will translate the GENE MACHINE review.

Wildkatz 03-05-2006 02:27 PM

So Jungs & Mädels bin jetzt auch endlich angemeldet. Hoffe ihr habt meine Übersetzung zu Winter Olympics - Lillehammer 94 schon per E-Mail erhalten ;)

Ok guys and girl, finally im registered too. I hope you received my translation for the game "Winter Olympics - Lillehammer 94" ;)

Edit: i try to translate "Qix" now...

The current time is 06:34 AM (GMT)