Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   PC Or Consoles? Because? (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=8421)

Luso 13-12-2005 03:02 PM

I prefer PC because I can make many things, internet, e-mail, use keyboard for games and for to study and to work!

And play games from Abandonia :bleh:

peregy 13-12-2005 03:19 PM

for me definitely PC for the same reasons

The Fifth Horseman 13-12-2005 03:21 PM

PC. Much more power and versatility. Easily adjustable parameters. Modding. Software emulation of multiple old systems.

Which console offers all that in one package?

Sean 13-12-2005 03:34 PM

Xbox because of its simplicity.

Buy game -> Put In Drive -> Play

PC is a lot more hassle and constant upgrading which I haven't the cash or expertise for.

Bp103 13-12-2005 03:37 PM

More ops
more buttens
more uses
more ways to mess it up
hard drive(stock)
better sound
infint upgrades
and a mouse

I LOVE MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
(more than my PS2)

Stebbi 13-12-2005 04:12 PM

hmm love em both i would take a nes over my crappy comuter anytime
MY computer has this crappy 32mb nvidia graphic card and one 37 gb hd and another 7gb hd and 2 gigahertz proccesor and loads of other crappy stuff......the console dont lagg =) But jei im going to buy my slef a computer next year specially for oblivion to run him at the highest res possible =)

Danny252 13-12-2005 04:14 PM

Pc, for most of the reasons above.

omg 13-12-2005 04:19 PM

thing is you can get an xbox now for less than the cost of a good graphics card, and it minus all the hassles and tech issues running games. but i know i will always be using my pc for old school mainly becuse old school doesnt neeed loads of hard disk space, or to be put on the c drive for optimum performance as i put all my music software on c having gigs of game data would slow down the music softs performance.. cubase likes being alone on a drive with audio soft, i start putting gigs of game data on there it wont run too good ...

i may get a 360 when the price comes down but i dont know. you have to get it online to patch your original x box games for them to work, and advoiding having to do stuff like that was the reosen i was giving up on the pc as a platform to play current games... maybe i will wait and see what happens with the ps3

Blood-Pigggy 13-12-2005 04:47 PM

I don't like either more.
They both have too many pros and cons, and besides, if you're really not going to play everything, then why call yourself a gamer?
It's hard for me to decide, I'm not really biased towards either, but I'll have to say PC, because I've played far better games on the system that on any other console.

Quintopotere 13-12-2005 06:07 PM

I like the PC for the resons that are written in the previous posts... but there is another reason: consoles are evil :ph34r:

The current time is 03:22 AM (GMT)