Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Old News (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Translation Into Bulgarian And French (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=1423)

Tom Henrik 25-11-2004 06:48 PM

Translation Into Bulgarian And French

Yes, it is true.

Abandonia will in the future be understandable for French people as well as Bulgarians. One man (yamcha565656) has started the voyage, but he needs your help.

So please, help him.
(Or this smiley :Titan: will come to your door).

Yavor 07-12-2004 08:57 AM

Hey,I`m Bulgarian.I didn`t know you had such respect to Bulgaria.Thanks a lot. :ok: If you want I can help for the translation.
I want to ask /if you know of course/ how much bulgarians vist your site?

Kosta 07-12-2004 08:59 AM

You could check in our stats, they are publicly available in the bottom right corner of the page

Tom Henrik 07-12-2004 09:42 AM

But since the NedStat can be difficult to understand...

Here you are :ok:

Yavor 07-12-2004 10:26 AM

ooo yeah....I understand.Thanks a lot.It`s not surprisingly that the Bulgarian visitors are under 1 %.Everybody plays Counter-Strike and Worcraft 3. :angry: Do you think that it`s needed bulgarian language in the site.But don`t get me wrong.I`m happy and proud :angel: that you want to do that,but does it necessary?If so,I still want to help if you need and want may help. :ok:

Stroggy 07-12-2004 11:30 AM

I agree with french, but why translate an entire site for 0.1%?
I mean there are 0.5% from israel but you don't see me demanding for a hebrew translation (stay calm, anubis)

Aren't we taking on more than we can handle? Its abandonia... not wikipedia

Sebatianos 07-12-2004 12:52 PM

But Stroggy - no one ever said you mustn't translate it.
No one ever said a translation into Slovene must be done (and as far as I know there are only 3 regular visitors - Me, Rainwife and Gregor - he's not around much). But I'm still translating it. Not because I have to, but because I want to. A translation into a language can only draw more people - not scare them away...

Yavor 07-12-2004 01:08 PM

Tom Henrik,is there something I can do about the Bulgarian language in the site?
Asked this before but I`m not sure I got any answer.I hope I not bother.Just want to help. :bye:

Yamcha 07-12-2004 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Yavor@Dec 7 2004, 04:08 PM
Tom Henrik,is there something I can do about the Bulgarian language in the site?
Asked this before but I`m not sure I got any answer.I hope I not bother.Just want to help. :bye:

I translated the main page script now we can start translating some reviews I got 8 already.

Dont forget about Diablo Doom and other new gamesthat make me sick :sick:

Havell 07-12-2004 03:30 PM

Well if only a very small number of Bulgarians go onto this site then surely we should be working extra hard to produce a Bulgarian version of Abandonia so that number will increase.

@Yavor The main work of translating the site is translating the reviews, if you could organised with Yamcha who will be translating which reviews than that would make things easier for both of you (so you don't waste time both translating the same review).

The current time is 08:30 PM (GMT)