Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Dragon's Breath (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=46562)

Capo 15-09-2019 02:59 PM

Dragon's Breath

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

underdog 17-09-2019 07:22 AM

awesome - never heard of that one, but basically... how many years has i t been since the last ACTUAL GAME has been added???? omg!!!

kudos to capo for doing that!

in more serious news: the link from the main page to the game goes no where - can anyone fix this? thanks!

Japo 17-09-2019 05:58 PM

Yeah good to see :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by underdog (Post 484170)
the link from the main page to the game goes no where - can anyone fix this? thanks!

Done

Palocles 17-09-2019 07:55 PM

Thank you Capo for finally getting this up!

Underdog, I hope you will try Dragons Breath. Read the review to see how much I like it. Haha.

Spells from my last play through will be added in a few weeks when I get back from holiday.

I made a few for increasing the dragon stats, especially wisdom, but made a few recipes to account for deterioration caused as side effects of spell components.

Capo 17-09-2019 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palocles (Post 484173)

Underdog, I hope you will try Dragons Breath. Read the review to see how much I like it. Haha.

Spells from my last play through will be added in a few weeks when I get back from holiday.

I made a few for increasing the dragon stats, especially wisdom, but made a few recipes to account for deterioration caused as side effects of spell components.

Thank you for the game :OK:

Smiling Spectre 18-09-2019 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Japo (Post 484172)
Done

Hmm, what did I do wrong? For me it worked when I posted the news...

Japo 22-09-2019 11:21 AM

IIRC the link is broken every time you edit the post, unless you select the game again. Maybe you did it right the first time, but got it broken afterwards if you edited something else. Or something like that, we have no shortage of bugs. :-) It was broken when I read Underdog's message and checked.

Smiling Spectre 23-09-2019 09:06 AM

Edited. Like, trice or more when found vague sentenced and mistypes. I didn't knew it needs the game each time. Will remember it.

Mystvan 27-09-2019 08:44 PM

Thank you so much, Capotain :poke: *salute* (not Japodeis :king: nor Paco :paco:!)! You really are the best! :rocks: :clap: *salute*

Initially, I did not get a good impression of the game since the Screenshots on MobyGames were not impressive at all. *shrug*

However, reading the Reviews and looking at the Screenshots, I changed my opinion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by underdog (Post 484170)

awesome - never heard of that one, but basically... how many years has i t been since the last ACTUAL GAME has been added???? omg!!!

kudos to capo for doing that!

in more serious news: the link from the main page to the game goes no where - can anyone fix this? thanks!

Ummm... :umm: I believe that better than any kind of cookie, Capotain :poke: *salute* would deserve an authentic Capoccino! That would surely be the best for him! :drool: :hungry: :beer: Hmmmm... Yummy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palocles (Post 484173)

Wow!! Looks like you are a real fan of this game. Well, surely that is a great incentive for those who don not know the game yet. :OK:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre (Post 484175)

Hmm, what did I do wrong? For me it worked when I posted the news...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Japo (Post 484176)

IIRC the link is broken every time you edit the post, unless you select the game again. Maybe you did it right the first time, but got it broken afterwards if you edited something else. Or something like that, we have no shortage of bugs. :-) It was broken when I read Underdog's message and checked.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre (Post 484178)

Edited. Like, trice or more when found vague sentenced and mistypes. I didn't knew it needs the game each time. Will remember it.

Checkmate! Now the checkmate came from Grand Emperor Japodeis :king: (not Capotain :poke: *salute* nor Paco :paco:!)! :rocks: :clap:

cannot download Dragons Breath 19-11-2019 10:40 PM

Please help me. I have been trying for weeks to download this game and I keep getting the message: "
The file you wanted to download
does not exist :(

Try to Go Back to Abandonia.com and generate the download link again.

If you got this link from a friend, most certainly it won't work. Since the Download Code is time based.

If you believe this is rather WRONG, please report it with an Error Description through the Abandonia.com Contact Form.

We hope you don't get to see this message too many times.

Abandonia Crew"

I created this account just to ask for help for this problem.

The current time is 06:49 PM (GMT)