Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Old News (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   No more access restrictions on ISO Cellar (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=20405)

barbarian 02-07-2009 06:22 AM

wow, that is GREAT news!!!

haha i needed just one more post to get to the cellar level, and that;s this post :)

Aramir 02-07-2009 06:36 PM

Humbly thanks to you!

This is like second birthday…

arlesya 02-07-2009 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 373160)
Thank you very much, dear admins! :clap:

Oh my god!! another Brazilian!! O_O *shock shock*

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Quia (Post 373266)
Hmmm, lots of newcomers posting here :mhh:

true! lol

that's great it's open now! good idea. Let's see how it works out in the long run ^_^

I_Wanna_Be_A_Pirate 02-07-2009 11:53 PM

NO idea if this question has been asked before. But with 4shared I cant seem to find a way to download multiple selected files, as opposed to one single file at a time. Is this normal? And also I'm back after a 4 year hiatus.

skillz 03-07-2009 12:30 AM

Yup very good idea opening it up
And the idea of users that upload the games..is what i really like
I'm curious if the traffic to the site has gone up since opening the iso cellar up?

rabadi 03-07-2009 12:52 AM

Since ISO Cellar is already opened for public, is there any chance that the VIP section of the olden days will follow suit? :sneaky:

zebaroth 03-07-2009 12:59 AM

This is Good i as i love this website and old games think you for opening
the iso Cellar:laugh:

red_avatar 03-07-2009 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Wanna_Be_A_Pirate (Post 373586)
NO idea if this question has been asked before. But with 4shared I cant seem to find a way to download multiple selected files, as opposed to one single file at a time. Is this normal? And also I'm back after a 4 year hiatus.

4shared is a more friendly Rapidshare but you still need a Premium account to download more than one file at once. I've downloaded tons off 4shared before I bought a Premium account myself - then you get top speeds and you can easily download 6-7 files at once. It's up to you whether you want to pay for it or not, though.

red_avatar 03-07-2009 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabadi (Post 373590)
Since ISO Cellar is already opened for public, is there any chance that the VIP section of the olden days will follow suit? :sneaky:

The VIP section may get reworked - it has been dead for nearly two years now - since the move to the new site really - so there's nothing really there any more.

WilliamC23 03-07-2009 08:32 AM

I really wish someone would start using torrents instead of these 10 part RAR files. With some of these file hosts downloading a full game can become quite irritating, unless I'm willing to shell out a subscription fee.

The current time is 12:49 AM (GMT)