Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   A New Indiana Jones Movie (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=15643)

Sebatianos 17-09-2007 08:20 PM

A working title , but still looks like it could be good (or a complete bust, but there are some other things that returned and were more then just watchable).

Fruit Pie Jones 17-09-2007 11:50 PM

I think it's been confirmed that that is to be the official title of the film.

Havell 18-09-2007 12:51 AM

Good god, has there been a film released recently that doesn't star Shia LaBeouf?

It seems to me he just popped out of the ether a few months ago and has embarrassing photographs of someone high up in the film industry, allowing him to get every single part he wants. It's the only plausable explanation.

Playbahnosh 18-09-2007 08:38 PM

^agreed. He is not a good actor either. Transformers was a $%!#... even without him it would've been, but WITH him, is complete joke...

Tito 18-09-2007 10:05 PM

I don't have any hope left for the new Indy movie. Lately, every resurrection of an old concept has been patetic, so why spending a few bucks in something that smells like rotten from a yard? You see, I'm a bit sceptical.

By the way, who's Shia LaBeouf?

Playbahnosh 18-09-2007 11:51 PM

Jeeez. "Google is your friend" ;)

(and Wiki is your girlfriend LOL)

Tito 19-09-2007 12:11 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Playbahnosh @ Sep 18 2007, 11:51 PM) [snapback]311680[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Jeeez. "Google is your friend" ;)

(and Wiki is your girlfriend LOL)
[/b]
LOL Yeah, I know. I googled for him, but still he isn't familiar to me. But for the photos I've seen of him and the films he has taken part on, I don't think he will get any more familiar soon...

STFM 19-09-2007 01:08 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havell @ Sep 18 2007, 10:51 AM) [snapback]311496[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

Good god, has there been a film released recently that doesn't star Shia LaBeouf?

It seems to me he just popped out of the ether a few months ago and has embarrassing photographs of someone high up in the film industry, allowing him to get every single part he wants. It's the only plausable explanation.
[/b]
I count 2 plus a voice role on an animated movie (which IMO doesnt count) which doesnt exactly make him Sam Neill...

Lulu_Jane 19-09-2007 02:57 AM

Well, it does have Ray Winstone in it, who is pretty awesome so not all hope is dead... I'm just going to ignore the obnoxious Transformers man-child whenever he's on screen. Besides, it's Indiana Jones

Please don't let it be bad please don't let it be bad please don't let it be bad.

Thing is though, every time I see a photo from the film set, George Lucas is in it, which really does not bode well.

TheChosen 19-09-2007 05:14 AM

Its one of those movies that has to be made into a video game form.

And naturally, it will be one of those crappy-license-sheisse.

The current time is 10:12 PM (GMT)