Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Championship Manager (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=9227)

Kon-Tiki 20-02-2006 03:50 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review + Download

gregor 20-02-2006 04:04 PM

hmm, maybe i am just a bit pumped up because i just came from english class, but someone should correct a bit the mistakes he made in the review.

but Little fish should get an A for effort. :ok:

Gunner4Eva 21-02-2006 05:34 AM

This was the first game that I had ever been addicted to.

Oh sweet memories!

Guest 21-02-2006 05:24 PM

I play Championship Manager from version 01-02, so it means that I'm playing FM 2006 whrite NOW!
So this is how it all begin GOOD TO KNOW

I'm also a member of FM-Serbia comunity so it is my pleasure to invite you all to
Sorry, no advertisment.

Cheers :D

Guest 21-02-2006 05:25 PM

and again I forgot to sign my name :wall:

It's Branislav Pop

The Fifth Horseman 26-07-2006 03:11 PM

If anyone wonders what is going on - Championship Manager has been added to the site a while back.

It seems, however, that the old review was taken down for some reason (no, I've got no idea why/when did that happen). Might also be that some error on the server has wiped it out. Whatever it was, the review simply wasn't there anymore.

With a new entry for the game placed on the site, the updater (guesst) decided that it would be a better idea to fix the review link in the old discussion thread rather then create a new one for what is in all respect one and the same game.

Guest 27-07-2006 12:53 PM

people who like champ man. should try "THE MANAGER" , imo that game is much better than champ man ;)

bruno 27-07-2006 12:57 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 27 2006, 01:53 PM) [snapback]245442[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

people who like champ man. should try "THE MANAGER" , imo that game is much better than champ man ;)
[/b]
If you talk about this Game, we have here this game, itīs different, but i agree with you.

Shrek 28-07-2006 09:38 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 27 2006, 01:53 PM) [snapback]245442[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

people who like champ man. should try "THE MANAGER", imo that game is much better than champ man ;)
[/b]
I totally agree with you, just because it was a much simpler game... now a days, these damned manager games are too much complicate, I don't have enough patience to play them - too much statistics, too much info, very little to play there....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gregor @ Feb 20 2006, 06:04 PM) [snapback]208905[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

hmm, maybe i am just a bit pumped up because i just came from english class, but someone should correct a bit the mistakes he made in the review.

but Little fish should get an A for effort. :ok:
[/b]
Yes he does deserve an A for the effort, but don't be to hard on him about his "bad English" - you should see his translation of the review to Portuguese :whistling: (if you understand Portuguese of course) It had almost as many mistakes as the original English version :bleh: :tomato: (just in case someone understands Portuguese and wants to check the review in that language, be aware that I already correct it; however if you still think it can be improved, PM me your suggestions :ok: )

Guest 28-07-2006 01:38 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(little fish @ Jul 27 2006, 12:57 PM) [snapback]245446[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 27 2006, 01:53 PM) [snapback]245442[/snapback]
Quote:

[/b]
If you talk about this Game, we have here this game, itīs different, but i agree with you.
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, thats the one.
Missed that game here on the site, hmmm .. must check it in dosbox one day :)
Anyway i played this game to death on my Amiga 500/1200 back in the days and i know the game still have some huge fan base whom still play it regularly .

The current time is 04:59 PM (GMT)