Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   F-117A Stealth Fighter 2.0 (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=20702)

Japo 14-07-2009 07:05 PM

F-117A Stealth Fighter 2.0

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and download (if available)

gunso 15-07-2009 05:34 AM

Just logged on and what a Surprise you guys gave me, WOW F-117A Stealth Fighter 2.0, only the most best loved game by me and my brother. We would stay up way into the night playing this flight sim and then be worn-out when it was time to go to work. This had to be the only game that I would say got in the way of my work schedule. Three Cheers for the Abandonia Team - YEAH-YEAH-YEAH :lust::rocks::thumbs:

Sarin 16-07-2009 11:13 AM

Well, I have a problem with this game...the game does not respond to keyboard throttle control. I tried changing keyboard layout (czech/english), even remapping the appropriate keys in DosBox, nothing helps. Anybody knows how to fix it?

ssshjsd 17-07-2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunso (Post 375962)
Just logged on and what a Surprise you guys gave me, WOW F-117A Stealth Fighter 2.0, only the most best loved game by me and my brother. We would stay up way into the night playing this flight sim and then be worn-out when it was time to go to work. This had to be the only game that I would say got in the way of my work schedule. Three Cheers for the Abandonia Team - YEAH-YEAH-YEAH :lust::rocks::thumbs:

Hello could you help me please, I cant seem to get this game to work,
i enter the f117 folder and tried all the *.exe files, i either get an error message or nothing happens and dos freezes and the cursor disappears.

reg 02-08-2009 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssshjsd (Post 376323)
Hello could you help me please, I cant seem to get this game to work,
i enter the f117 folder and tried all the *.exe files, i either get an error message or nothing happens and dos freezes and the cursor disappears.

you need the .COM file
just type f117 and the game will run!

fjccommish 01-12-2009 06:45 AM

I tried using the f117.com as suggested, but after selecting joystick and sound there is an error that it doesn't support full screen mode. I checked the file and it's set to be window mode.

arete 01-12-2009 06:54 AM

Are you using dosbox? Please use dosbox. If dosbox worketh not, try daemontools. We have dosbox tutorials in our troubleshooting forum. And also, please read our lovely faq.

squroughie 16-08-2010 09:09 AM

Me either!

Did you ever get a fix for this? I don't see a response....:hello:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarin (Post 376173)
Well, I have a problem with this game...the game does not respond to keyboard throttle control. I tried changing keyboard layout (czech/english), even remapping the appropriate keys in DosBox, nothing helps. Anybody knows how to fix it?

Arbok 23-01-2011 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarin (Post 376173)

I have the same problem, i wonder if theres a way to solving it....

Japo 23-01-2011 02:11 AM

The problem is in the keyboard layout, it must be "US".

The current time is 09:22 AM (GMT)