Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Invalid Requests (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Gadget - Lost in Time [NON-PC] (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=8865)

Andreea 19-01-2006 04:11 PM

Gadget - Lost in Time [NON-PC]

I have troubles finding a game. :help:
Unfortunately I am not sure what is its name. I remember GADGET, but I searched everywhere with this name and I didn't find it :(
It is about a little man, who comes with his ship in the era of dinosaurs and has to get a crystal, by answering some questions about the dinosaurs.
First screen is the little man with its ship, then it goes to the next screen where there is a jungle and water and a dinosaur. The little man cannot kill the dinosaur, but, if it jumps on its head, the dino gets small and puts him a question, where u have to answer a, b or c.
If you answer correctly to 3 questions you can get the crystal with “u” key. Then the little man goes back to his ship and flies away to the next level – Ancient Egypt – where, the same, has to rescue the crystal. The next level is something with Greece, then … Vikings I guess, Medieval London, something with machines, then a black and white – movie type scene, then the moon, and a forest (the last level) This is as much as I can remember. Please, please!!! Help me find this game. I sincerely appreciate.
Thank you very very much!
It is very important to me!
Andreea,
andreea_sirbu1 [at] yahoo [DOT] com

Anybody remembers anything about this game? Just write me back, please... if u know... :help:

Abi79 19-01-2006 05:16 PM

Andreea, you should remove your mail adress (or make it andreea_sirbu1 [AT] yahoo DOT com) to avoid spam bots. (adică boţi care caută pe net adrese de e-mail şi le dau spammer-ilor)

Scatty 19-01-2006 07:20 PM

Maybe you mean Inspector Gadget from this site?

Andreea 19-01-2006 08:36 PM

No :( It is not Inspector Gadget.

The little man in "my game" was alone, there weren't any "helps" around him...

Anybody remembers anything? :wall:

Reup 19-01-2006 08:53 PM

Is it one of these games?

Andreea 20-01-2006 12:36 AM

No there isn't any of those games :(

I guess I should forget about the name Gadget, it's definitelly not it.

I've just remembered something else... On the second level, at Ancient Egypt or something, at the end I had to "fight" a mummy with the "u" key again (which I think gave me a cane from my inventory). I don't remember how I fought it, I guess I was hiting the mummy, until it gave me the crystal.

Then... in Greece at the end I had to fight Medussa, with the snakes in her hair.

Hmm... in Vikings there was also a ship...

Uh! :ranting: I'm so keen on finding this game, I cannot imagine it!!! :tomato:

I also remember that I got stuck in the "Moon level" for a long time, because I didn't know where the next question was, but after a while I realized that there is an arrow pointing down, underground.

The image of the game was something like "keen 4" - that kind of people...

Maybe it's funny but I think the little guy had glasses :)

Please please help! :help:

Andreea 20-01-2006 12:41 AM

By the way... the ship from the beginning is a rocket, and the first screen is the littel guy with the rocket and then it goes to the next screen... which doens's continue to the first one... I mean it start right over. I don't know how to explain, but it shows that it is an old game :) with screens... 6 screens has the first level, not a continuesly one :crazy:
Does anyone understands something? :cry:

Aristharus 20-01-2006 05:38 AM

I have a feeling I've seen a friend of mine playing that when we were little. He had an Amiga, though.

Unfortunately I don't remember almost anything at all about the game and I haven't heard of this friend in years, so I can't ask him about it, sorry.

swiss 20-01-2006 06:04 AM

probably it could be this but I do not rember a rocket in there .. well ist was a loooooong time ago ...

Bobbin Threadbare 20-01-2006 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by swiss@Jan 20 2006, 05:04 PM
probably it could be this but I do not rember a rocket in there .. well ist was a loooooong time ago ...
OMGZ0rZ! I was gonna say that! Anyway. Is that ESA protected? I wanna upload it. I rule at it.

.:EDIT:.
It's ESA protected but we still have it.
http://www.abandonia.com/games/419/Challen...ientEmpires.htm

The current time is 02:27 PM (GMT)