Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Transarctica (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=7244)

Tom Henrik 17-09-2005 01:18 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

MrBackAlleySka 17-09-2005 03:19 PM

Excellent to see this game on the site, and a wonderful review too. Dunno who got the screenshots though. I posted a few of those screenshots in the forum, to see if the guy was talking about the game I was thinking of, but I never uploaded them. However if the guy took my screenshots to use, I don't mind, I give him/her full credit. I'm not even sure those are my screenshots, but at least three of them are identical. Ah well, no worries hehe.

To whoever did the review: Excellent work

Blood-Pigggy 17-09-2005 03:20 PM

Mmm.
Snows and Trains makes me likey.

Tom Henrik 17-09-2005 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MrBackAlleySka@Sep 17 2005, 03:19 PM
Excellent to see this game on the site, and a wonderful review too. Dunno who got the screenshots though. I posted a few of those screenshots in the forum, to see if the guy was talking about the game I was thinking of, but I never uploaded them. However if the guy took my screenshots to use, I don't mind, I give him/her full credit. I'm not even sure those are my screenshots, but at least three of them are identical. Ah well, no worries hehe.

All the scenes in the game is identical to the player. Thus all the screens will be identical ;)

MrBackAlleySka 17-09-2005 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom Henrik+Sep 17 2005, 12:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tom Henrik @ Sep 17 2005, 12:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MrBackAlleySka@Sep 17 2005, 03:19 PM

All the scenes in the game is identical to the player. Thus all the screens will be identical ;) [/b][/quote]
That's very true heh. As I said, I wouldn't be taking credit for them even if they WERE mine. Speaking of which, do we know who submitted the game yet? I'd really like to thank them. As Bloog-Pigggy said, snow and trains make for a beautiful feeling when playing a game.

JudgeDeadd 17-09-2005 06:59 PM

How come you don;t know who submitted the game? Where did you get it from, exactly?

Toxik 17-09-2005 07:11 PM

i would say somebody just put it in the ftp without making named folder
btw any chance of getting those pages from manual numbered?i have problems showing the images in doc,so the paging is messed up

Danny252 17-09-2005 07:16 PM

It seems to halt/take a long time on the language screen
and when i did get in, even though I selected english is was in french...
EDIT: You must use the numpad on the language selection and it seems I.. uhm.. pressed 2...

Tom Henrik 17-09-2005 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Toxik@Sep 17 2005, 07:11 PM
i would say somebody just put it in the ftp without making named folder
btw any chance of getting those pages from manual numbered?i have problems showing the images in doc,so the paging is messed up

Why would you need the pages numbered? :huh:

The whole thing is crammed up with hyperlinks.

Toxik 17-09-2005 09:01 PM

hmm,my doc reader cannot deal with pictures or hyperlinks for some reason..
I need numbered pages because wordpad shows it as a stripe not divided to pages,and granted that pictures are not displayed,the text isnt on the place it should be,so i cant get the right word for copy protection

The current time is 06:36 PM (GMT)