Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Old Suggestions (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Suggestion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=2739)

Iron_Scarecrow 29-01-2005 10:25 AM

I'm getting quite sick of reading Unknown's auto welcome message. Can't he change it every week or so, so we aren't reading the same thing over and over and over and over again. Or just not have it at all, it doesn't really help too much.

And even if you do decide to keep it, I'm wondering why Wael doesn't get to do it since he started it.

Tom Henrik 29-01-2005 10:27 AM

If you don't like it, ignore it. It does come in quite handy. He is only trying to help.

Iron_Scarecrow 29-01-2005 11:06 AM

Obviously you have decided to keep it. But why does not Wael get to do it since he started it?

Wael 29-01-2005 11:15 AM

Yes...
The ignorant fools...
Oh why, whyyyyy...

Actually,
The public opinion was that I was...
Well, letīs say "unfriendly" /-

However,
They then requested me to end it,
And I did, for I grew weary of the constant complaining (Do they do anything else?) /-

Later,
U-H asked me for permission to continue the tradition,
And since the lack of intrest I then had for the whole issue, I granted it /-

Iron_Scarecrow 29-01-2005 11:40 AM

Right it all makes sense now. Cause when Unknown says " I'm the new greater of new people" or something along those lines. It sounds as if the Admins refused you to do and told Unknown to do it.

Titan 29-01-2005 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow@Jan 29 2005, 01:40 PM
Right it all makes sense now. Cause when Unknown says " I'm the new greater of new people" or something along those lines. It sounds as if the Admins refused you to do and told Unknown to do it.
yeah... And Kosta was kidnapped by a UFO that Britney Spears piloted while flying past Mars in his Outerspace jet.

FFS.. stop with thos conspirace theories.

It's annoing to have to read such comments all the time.

wormpaul 29-01-2005 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Titan@Jan 29 2005, 03:27 PM

FFS.. stop with thos conspirace theories.

It's annoing to have to read such comments all the time.

For F*uck Sake isnt also that nice titan :whistle:

Unknown Hero 30-01-2005 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Titan+Jan 29 2005, 04:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Titan @ Jan 29 2005, 04:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Iron_Scarecrow@Jan 29 2005, 01:40 PM
yeah... And Kosta was kidnapped by a UFO that Britney Spears piloted while flying past Mars in his Outerspace jet. [/b][/quote]
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Actually it was Christina Aguiera! LOL LOL

Seriously, I wrote that line for about 30 minutes! :ranting:
As Wael stopped to write his welcome post, I decided to continoue (he allowed it), because I found it very handy for newbbies!
Guess you are a newbbie, and want to help, but just can't find correct thread! So I summed it all up in one post, and puff....there you go - all that newbbie needs! LOL

PS maybe I will change my post from time to time, but now I'm too tired to do that!

:ot: PPS if I'm right, :Tom: this smiley has changed (pixel art?)! :ot:

Eagle of Fire 30-01-2005 02:39 AM

Quote:

Guess you are a newbbie, and want to help, but just can't find correct thread!
If a newbie can't find the proper threads, which are pinned and easy to find... I'm not sure I want them to help the site (yet).

Let them find the threads themselves, that's what I think.

Tom Henrik 30-01-2005 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Unknown Hero@Jan 30 2005, 02:45 AM
:ot: PPS if I'm right, :Tom: this smiley has changed (pixel art?)! :ot:
Yes :max:

The current time is 12:12 AM (GMT)