Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Forum Games (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Big Prize Give-away #1 (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=1173)

The Niles 06-11-2004 10:33 PM

First of all let me explain the rules of this quiz. There are five questions that need to be answered. Some of the questions are harder to answer then others. The winner is determined by having all five answers correct (a winner is picked randomly if there is a tie). If no contestents have five correct answeres then the person with the most number of correct answeres wins (again a random winner is picked should there be a tie). PM your answeres to me in a single PM. You can only enter your answeres once. Those people who send me more then one PM will be excluded from the contest.
Admins and Mr. Peskapoe are excluded from entering this contest (He helped me come up with the questions)
Be sure to understand that you will need to give me your home adress if you should win (only if you win). The prize will be shipped at my convinience and as cheap as possible so it may be some time before you recieve your prize. BE PATIENT. I will ship to anywere in the world.
This contest will remain open for two weeks from now. We will announce the winner before 28 november 2004.

The Prize itself is a LEGAL rerelease of the Fall Out game. There is no paper manual but an english manual is given on the CD in PDF form.

Now for the Questions:

1] What is the name of the engine used in the "Duke Nukem 3D" game?

2] "The Machines" is a sports/mecha game produced by which game developer?

3] What is the difference between a sprite and a model in a FPS game?

4] Who was the lead designer for "Total Annihilation: Kingdoms"

5] Who played the voice of Jon Irenicus in Bioware's "Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn"

Havell 06-11-2004 11:06 PM

I would enter but I already have the Fallout Collection so it would be pointless.

Milos 06-11-2004 11:19 PM

Why is there a space betwen Fall And Out, is that fallout by interplay or some unknown game.

And by the way very cool of you by making this contest. :ok:

Caged 06-11-2004 11:36 PM

sorry, love my games, but not that much, LOL, hope you find someone who can get them all. Would show a truly dedicated dos game fan

BlackMageJawa 06-11-2004 11:39 PM

Let's see- 2, 4&5 should be really easy to find out, number 3 is fairly straightforward assuming you mean it how I think you do. I just need to find the name of the engine.

Sure, I already have Fallout... but I can't resist a challenge.

Durak 06-11-2004 11:57 PM

I thought 2 was pretty hard, much harder than 1.

Ioncannon 06-11-2004 11:58 PM

1 is SUPER EASY

Ioncannon 06-11-2004 11:59 PM

same with 3 (I use sprites and models in my mods)

Milos 07-11-2004 12:13 AM

5 is easy, who could finish the game(BG2) and not see who gave voice to coolest character in the game. D.W.

All Baldurs Gate ROCKS, and of course all fallouts.

FreeFreddy 07-11-2004 12:16 AM

I know answer to all the questions. Your luck that I'm Admin :sneaky:

The current time is 06:21 PM (GMT)