Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Deer Avenger (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=24918)

Professor Oak 30-05-2010 07:17 PM

Deer Avenger
 
Please feel free to comment and discuss this particular title here. If you happen to have any useful pieces of advice or tricks which can allow you, the player to outwit the game, please feel free to share them with the community. I hope you shall enjoy this title.

Review and Download

BranjoHello 31-05-2010 02:47 PM

Screenshots I took have more diversity (Trophy room + snowy parts) than Oak's.
Also you forgot my deserved PoE, Colonel. ;)

Professor Oak 31-05-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BranjoHello (Post 405855)
Screenshots I took have more diversity (Trophy room + snowy parts) than Oak's.
Also you forgot my deserved PoE, Colonel. ;)

I used your screenshots to being with yet there was a problem with the size so I took the easier route of just using the ones I took.

_r.u.s.s. 31-05-2010 09:24 PM

i can resize them if that's a problem

i mean, if branjo says they are so good. and he probably took a lot of effort to pick the variety best and different ones. it would be a pity if they were just thrown away. where are they located?

Paco 31-05-2010 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. (Post 405888)
i can resize them if that's a problem

i mean, if branjo says they are so good. and he probably took a lot of effort to pick the variety best and different ones. it would be a pity if they were just thrown away. where are they located?

Game Updates -> Complete -> Game

but we cant replace the Screenshots, so we have to delete the Gamepage and create it anew, but that would be fine by me since Oak didnt resize the Screenshots and the Listingshot is the wrong ones too...

@Branjo can you also recommend some Also Try-Games?

Professor Oak 31-05-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paco (Post 405889)
Game Updates -> Complete -> Game

but we cant replace the Screenshots, so we have to delete the Gamepage and create it anew, but that would be fine by me since Oak didnt resize the Screenshots and the Listingshot is the wrong ones too...

@Branjo can you also recommend some Also Try-Games?

I redid the titleshot to exactly how you wanted it.

Paco 31-05-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Oak (Post 405890)
I redid the titleshot to exactly how you wanted it.

oh perfect! Just saw it now, but why didnt you resized the Screenshots? 320x200 is the Standard.

BranjoHello 31-05-2010 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paco (Post 405889)
@Branjo can you also recommend some Also Try-Games?

Hmm...maybe Operation Wolf, Cabal and the like.

Do you need from me to upload the screenshots again?
I have them, it's not a problemo.

_r.u.s.s. 01-06-2010 12:17 AM

nope, it's just that website has a bug which prevents us from replacing screenshots
but i at least added the snowy part

note to updaters: since none of the previous screenshots previously uploaded by oak were resized to 320x200, i did not resize this one neither

BranjoHello 01-06-2010 10:13 AM

Eighter way I still didn't get my PoE for review. :hungry:


The current time is 08:30 AM (GMT)

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.