Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What Was Last Game Ou Completed? (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=8924)

Rogue 24-01-2006 12:43 PM

So what was last game you've completed, what system and if, what emulator?

Also if you have some 'in process' games, list them too.

Last couple games I completed:

Castelvania, Nintendo 64 using PJ64 1.6

Metal Slug 1, Neo-Geo (coin ops) using NeoRageX

Castelvania had nice story, while Metal Slug is just simple side scrooling shooter.

Grinder 24-01-2006 01:12 PM

Metal Gear Solid - PSone
Terranigma - SNES
The only ones I remember right now.
I don't really play that much, so that should
be about it.

Toxik 24-01-2006 01:19 PM

Hmmm..lets see:
Half-life 2 (what a disappointment)
ActRaiser on SNES emulator

and....and that would be all.I rarely finish games.Im currently working on Doom 2 and I thought I could beat it until I arrived in the Gotcha! level...

gregor 24-01-2006 01:28 PM

Arx Fatalis, PC.

Working on Heretic II but got stuck in 3rd level.

Started "working" on Terra Nova. Currently in 9th mission (out of 29 i think)

Sebatianos 24-01-2006 01:39 PM

Iron Lord (C64 version - Frodo emulator), I really had a craving for it after reviewing it, especially since I never really got to finish it (always got stuck in the castle - 85% through the game at least).

punch999 24-01-2006 02:09 PM

metal gear solid 3

Data 24-01-2006 02:20 PM

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within on the Gamecube

punch999 24-01-2006 02:51 PM

The only thing I would use a gamecube for is MGS and Shooting practice

rlbell 24-01-2006 03:07 PM

My current game on the go is a superhuman game of Enemy Unknown, with enough money to stop me from having to micromanage my engineers. To make things interesting, I also have the goals of filling out the ufopedia, but I expect to fail (I had enough trouble collecting a live etherial, how am I ever going to capture enough alien medics to get the sectopod report, or get ahold of a sectopod corpse).

The last game I completed was either Master of Orion, or Colonization.

I do not count games of solitaire or minesweeper, as they are too short and I do not play them for any other reason than to fill in the time I spend waiting for a webpage to download to my browser.

I have noticed that most of the games that I really enjoy playing are turn based strategy games by Microprose. I play Civilization, Enemy Unknown, Terror from the Deep, Colonization, and Master of Orion. Are there any good Microprose games that i have missed?

The Fifth Horseman 24-01-2006 03:11 PM

Oh... Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance, GBA, played through Visual Boy Advance.

Right now I'm trying to beat Circle of the Moon.

Quote:

Are there any good Microprose games that i have missed?
Mechcommander. Great game.

The current time is 11:06 AM (GMT)