Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What's Your Music? (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=1625)

FreeFreddy 10-12-2004 07:10 PM

Good to know that you like music... :ph34r:

Danny252 10-12-2004 07:39 PM

aha...
dont scare me...

Titan 11-12-2004 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Titan@Dec 9 2004, 01:59 AM
Well.. if you would like to hear what kind of music this is, i uploaded a session with Westbam (sorry Kosta) right HERE. Recorded at this years Loveparade in Berlin, and ripped from a radio-broadcast.
Anyone listend yet btw?

Iron_Scarecrow 11-12-2004 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by holyman9@Dec 10 2004, 07:14 PM
wow, the only person here who listens to something even close to me is Iron. I'm also a Rise Against, AFI and Thrice fan. But on top of that you can add the following:
Blood Brothers (picture + avatar)
Mars Volta
VNV Nation
Nine Inch Nails
From first To Last
At-the-Drive-In
etc...

Im a huge music fan, so my list goes on and on...

Nice. :ok:

Glad to see I'm not the only one. Mars Volta and NIN are good. :ok:

I always wanted to hear At The Drive In, I've heard nothing but good. Can you recommend any songs?

Cheers :cheers:

holyman9 11-12-2004 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow+Dec 11 2004, 04:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iron_Scarecrow @ Dec 11 2004, 04:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-holyman9@Dec 10 2004, 07:14 PM
wow, the only person here who listens to something even close to me is Iron. I'm also a Rise Against, AFI and Thrice fan. But on top of that you can add the following:
Blood Brothers (picture + avatar)
Mars Volta
VNV Nation
Nine Inch Nails
From first To Last
At-the-Drive-In
etc...

Im a huge music fan, so my list goes on and on...

Nice. :ok:

Glad to see I'm not the only one. Mars Volta and NIN are good. :ok:

I always wanted to hear At The Drive In, I've heard nothing but good. Can you recommend any songs?

Cheers :cheers: [/b][/quote]
you haven't heard anything from at-the-drive-in? I swear it could actually change your life it is so damn good. Well, their last CD (they broke up in '99, half the group formed Mars Volta, other half formed Sparta) was Relationship of Command. Its actually just been re-issued, so if you are willing to spend some money you could buy it cheaply right now. If not, here are some songs you could look up:

one armed scissor
spacewalk capsules
in

that should satisfy you for now, tell me if you want more. enjoy :ok:

Iron_Scarecrow 11-12-2004 01:51 PM

Thanks I'll check those songs out. :ok:

I knew Mars Volta had been formed cause their last band broke up but I didn't know what it was called. But now that I know it was At-the-Drive-In I really want to hear some songs by them. :ok:

WhiteWolf 11-12-2004 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow@Dec 8 2004, 11:24 AM
Great band I just started getting into.

NIGHTWISH.

I think they play thrash/melodic/power metal. But my understanding on metal music is very limited. :ok:

Ahn... Sorry but Nightwish is only melodic metal ^_^
Sepultura is trash metal - heavier in all ways... And Rhapsody is power metal (often heh)...
Angels Fall First is Nightwish best song, in my opinion...
[Well, this band is pretty famous here in Brazil...]
But I like much more Stratovarius :ok:

Please please, someone knows Angra?

Yeah I like U2 too... And The Cure, I leaned to listen music with this band ;)

-----
Morgana... Se eu ao menos tivesse palavras para te dizer o quanto eu te amo... Mas palavras nunca ser?o suficientes...
-----

Iron_Scarecrow 11-12-2004 02:22 PM

Well I knew it was one of those three. :D

But I have only heard a 1 minute promotional demo of Angels Fall First, and it sounds nice. The song that got me into them was Dark Chest of Wonders, love that song, and I love Moondance, Planet Hell, Wish I had an Angel, Sacrament of Wilderness and Stargazers. :ok:

Pharaoh 21-12-2004 10:59 PM

Hum, Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Limp Bizkit. PUNK ROCK

Welcome to the site WhiteWolf.
I´m a Brazilian too.
Where are you from?? What state? What city?

Just one opinion, respect all members of Abandonia,
because we are a family... :ok: :cheers:

evilded 21-12-2004 11:07 PM

Wormpaul
Quote:

Alanis morrisette
Eminen
Madonna

LOL strange mix.

I listen to underground rap mostly. I prefer the stuff that isn't mainstream and conmmercalised to hell and that noone knows about.

Akon
Bone thugs-n-harmony
Necro
many more...

The current time is 10:48 PM (GMT)