Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Entombed (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=4464)

wendymaree 15-04-2005 04:01 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review + Download

Kon-Tiki 15-04-2005 04:58 PM

Awesome update. Good job on it :ok:

Guest 16-04-2005 11:55 AM

I couldn't get it to work.

When I run the program with "run in 256 colours" select under compatibility, the program changes my windows default colours, and an error message appears.
('program encountered an error and has to close').

NB: I'm using XP on a laptop that doesn't have a 256 colours setting in the display properties tab.

wendymaree 16-04-2005 12:16 PM

I'm using a laptop without the 256 color option in the display settings, too. I just changed the compatability in the properties dialogue box and everything works fine.
But I see you've changed that and it didn't work for you. what about changing the compatability to Win98 or 95 - available in the same tab. This might help. You could also experiment with ticking in the 'run at 640x480 resolution' box. Is your laptop an older model? Mine is fairly new, so perhaps it doesn't need as much tweaking.

GrEgOrIo 16-04-2005 08:08 PM

Hey, I downloaded this game yesterday and started playing and am having alot of fun. However, this is the first time I have ever played a settlers and I was wondering if anyone knows why my miners won't mine even when they have food and tools. If any of u guys know where I could find an explanation of the game's units and stuff online that would work too. -Thanks

wendymaree 17-04-2005 02:17 AM

Are you sure this game is Entombed?

The Fifth Horseman 18-04-2005 02:27 PM

I got back to playing this game a few weeks back but got stuck on the moon puzzle... can't figure which part of the wave to click to activate the corresponding note after I heard the sequence...

Some Dude 21-04-2005 03:20 AM

Is this the puzzle with 7 clickable sea sections and then a 'shore' on the right side and a clickable cloud at the top to activate the puzzle?

If so then what I did was ignore the musical notes and watch for the lighting sequence that occurs on the 'shore'.

If you consider the 'shore' to be numbered in this order:

then the coresponding sea numbering is:
7 6 5 4 3 2 1

You can view the sequence 3 times before it changes. I just got some paper and recorded the sequence.

Some Dude 21-04-2005 03:26 AM

Does anyone no how to disarm the lightning door which divides the star room from the big chamber room?

Thanks,
Some Dude

TheGiantMidgit 21-04-2005 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GrEgOrIo@Apr 16 2005, 08:08 PM
Hey, I downloaded this game yesterday and started playing and am having alot of fun. However, this is the first time I have ever played a settlers and I was wondering if anyone knows why my miners won't mine even when they have food and tools. If any of u guys know where I could find an explanation of the game's units and stuff online that would work too. -Thanks
Try looking up an FAQ or two on the net. Not sure if you're playing Serf City or Settlers 2. Try Entombed too, seeing as this message is in its topic.

The current time is 08:01 AM (GMT)