Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Offers (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Jogait (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=22778)

Jogait 01-12-2009 12:44 PM

Jogait

So i was searching for simon the sorcerer on your site and have found it, i am very happy with your site it is great, but when i searched for the second one i noticed that you haven't it in the site...
I bought the first one from the link in your sit and noticed that there is a list (in that site) that have games that aren't in Abandonia.

So if you have the first one why don't you have the sequels?

I'm posting here the links to the games (not only simon) so that you can add them and for the other players to have the possibility to buy them.

Simon the sorcerer 2

Simon the Sorcerer 3D

Broken Sword 2 The Smoking Mirror

Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon

For now this is my contribution, i hope it is useful and by the rules of the site.
Thanks. :thumbs:

Paco 01-12-2009 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jogait (Post 389761)
So i was searching for simon the sorcerer on your site and have found it, i am very happy with your site it is great, but when i searched for the second one i noticed that you haven't it in the site...
I bought the first one from the link in your sit and noticed that there is a list (in that site) that have games that aren't in Abandonia.

So if you have the first one why don't you have the sequels?

I'm posting here the links to the games (not only simon) so that you can add them and for the other players to have the possibility to buy them.

Simon the sorcerer 2

Simon the Sorcerer 3D - I don't know if this one is a game that can be posted in Abandonia...

Broken Sword 2 The Smoking Mirror - i don't find/have the first

Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon - Another one that i don't know if its a game to be posted here...

For now this is my contribution, i hope it is useful and by the rules of the site.
Thanks. :thumbs:

we usually dont add Games on AB which are sold or Protected, but who know? Maybe that will change in the Future...

TotalAnarchy 01-12-2009 12:58 PM

We aren't adding them because they're sold. We're an abandonware site that deals with abandoned games (which you can't acquire anymore through normal means). A sold game obviously is not an abandoned game, thus uploading it (offering for download) is against site rules.

That doesn't mean we can't add a gamepage for them and link to the place where it is sold. But we still haven't adopted a procedure concerning this kind of updates so we're not going to add them.

I think soon this question will be discussed by the staff. But we still need the review and screens for the future gamepages. :)

Basically, we can't accept them.

arete 01-12-2009 12:59 PM

Buy them at www.gog.com

TotalAnarchy 01-12-2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arete (Post 389768)
Buy them at www.gog.com

Read his post again and you'll find out he already did buy the first Simon game from gog. :doh:

Jogait 01-12-2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy (Post 389767)
We aren't adding them because they're sold. We're an abandonware site that deals with abandoned games (which you can't acquire anymore through normal means). A sold game obviously is not an abandoned game, thus uploading it (offering for download) is against site rules.

That doesn't mean we can't add a gamepage for them and link to the place where it is sold. But we still haven't adopted a procedure concerning this kind of updates so we're not going to add them.

I think soon this question will be discussed by the staff. But we still need the review and screens for the future gamepages. :)

Basically, we can't accept them.

My links point to a page that sold them (Same page of Simon the sorcerer 1).
So i need to post screens and a review of every game right?

I only want to have a page of the games in Abandonia because it would facilitate for other users.

TotalAnarchy 01-12-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jogait (Post 389771)
My links point to a page that sold them (Same page of Simon the sorcerer 1).
So i need to post screens and a review of every game right?

I only want to have a page of the games in Abandonia because it would facilitate for other users.

Well, since the only thing added will be the game pages, we need very good reviews, not gramatically (because we have Grammar Squad to check your mistakes), but written as if you really love or like the games.

If you're up to the task, wait until I'll talk to the admins. It will be probably approved, though. :)

Jogait 01-12-2009 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy (Post 389776)
Well, since the only thing added will be the game pages, we need very good reviews, not grammatically (because we have Grammar Squad to check your mistakes), but written as if you really love or like the games.

If you're up to the task, wait until I'll talk to the admins. It will be probably approved, though. :)

Ok i have one review for simon and some screens.
:)

Paco 01-12-2009 02:25 PM

@Jogait best is that you read this Post. TA can send you a PM with FTP-Info where you can uploads Reviews and Screenshots.

Jogait 01-12-2009 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paco (Post 389786)
@Jogait best is that you read this Post. TA can send you a PM with FTP-Info where you can uploads Reviews and Screenshots.

OK thanks.

The current time is 10:19 AM (GMT)