Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Legends Of Valour (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=7651)

ReamusLQ 17-10-2005 03:06 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review & Download

RPGmaster 17-10-2005 11:05 PM

WOW ...
Rated 1 by admin and 2.6 by users ...
Thats LOW ^^

Is it the lowest rated game ever?? :w00t:

O ya ... the game IS really lame ^^

Borodin 18-10-2005 01:03 AM

I didn't rate it yet, but it was one of the buggiest games I ever played. SSI's PR person at the time told me that it had received the most tech support phonecalls of any game that'd done up to that point.

I had several gamestopper bugs, then discovered some major design flaws--can you envision potholes in the guards' corridor that drop you into some kind of netherhell? And that guards can walk over it without any problems? :blink:

Blood-Pigggy 18-10-2005 01:05 AM

I started playing it and stopped once for some reason I fell through the floor and into space.
I thought that only happens in 3D games (or Daggerfall :D ) but this was weird.

Georgios 18-10-2005 03:42 PM

I played this game couple of years ago and I must say I actually enjoyed the game... for a few minutes. And that was only because I liked hometown pictures and spent few minutes watching them :) The rest of graphic seemed to me too "flat", not mentioning the gameplay.

ReZ 18-10-2005 08:02 PM

I bought this game when it came out on the Amiga 500 :)

:Titan:

Kearnsy 20-10-2005 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ReZ@Oct 18 2005, 08:02 PM
I bought this game when it came out on the Amiga 500 :)

:Titan:

Im very sorry for you.

I played this at a friends house ages ago...and yeah its bad!!! I wouldn't even recomend downloading it to see how bad it is!!!

Todbog 23-10-2005 01:33 AM

It is almost unplayable without the map, and even the map was bad. It left everything unlabeled so you had to write it in yourself. At first it seemed like a nice idea, but when its difficult finding anything in the town, it wears on you. I was lucky and bought it for $10 from my local PX in Texas. It was one of the few games I could play on my PC at the time so I probably spent more time on it than I should have. :yawn:

If I can find the manual and map I might try and upload it, although I haven't got around to doing any scanning in a long while. :wall:

Gamefreak 23-10-2005 08:54 PM

Did Abandonia's quality level go so much down that now such crappy games are uploaded? :whistle:

Sebatianos 24-10-2005 11:46 AM

Why shouldn't they be uploaded? These are the legends in their own rights too. These games are the other side of the medal. These games make (if nothing else) people apreaciate other games more.

How can you tell if a game from the early 90's was good if you only compare it to two other good games and an average one? You need to see the crappy games too.

Kearnsy 24-10-2005 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sebatianos@Oct 24 2005, 11:46 AM
Why shouldn't they be uploaded? These are the legends in their own rights too. These games are the other side of the medal. These games make (if nothing else) people apreaciate other games more.

How can you tell if a game from the early 90's was good if you only compare it to two other good games and an average one? You need to see the crappy games too.

Good point Seb.

I dont mind seeing "bad games" on the site as the rating is simply an opinion.
I've met people who love games i hate and vice versa.

i think its like watching a horrible movie but enjoying it (normally laughing at it) for its terrible, terrible flaws.

How ever this game is far to annoying to apriciate its (many) flaws.

Guest 27-10-2005 12:01 PM

The game isnīt really bad. Itīs one of the first games with real-time 3D-engine (Wolfenstein 3D is from 1993 too) and not with step-by-step moving like in other older RPGs.
In the review Mr. Miau wrote that the graphics are pixelated. Of course theyīre pixelated because itīs a game from 1993. See other old 3D-games like Wolfenstein and Doom of this time.

Dubz 30-10-2005 01:50 PM

I played this game when I was young. I loved the game then and I still love it today. Sure, it is buggy and is nowhere close to par by todays standards. But this game was revolutionary during its time. There is actually a lot to do in this game and several quests. Also, there are huge undergound caverns much like the ones in Ultima Underworld. Anyways, this game is great. Love it and would reccommend it to anyone who loves old RPGs.

big phil 04-11-2005 08:57 PM

:angry: yhe problems were largely only on the pc release. the amiga version was a classic and playable much later than 1993. it was a reaL time open ended free roaming 3d adventure, 8 years before gta 3. sure the pc version was bugged, but the developers were truly visionary

RussianGamer 10-11-2005 08:51 PM

I think the best word describing this game was already mentioned : this game is half-cooked...I spent a week to finish this damned game cause i thouhgt there would be some kind of an interesting end movie or something....but i was very disappointed...there was Nothing,not even a message "congratulations you won" or something like that... :wall:

Host 16-12-2005 07:25 AM

This game is good. It was first 3D RPG game on Amiga. Who know, how to play (complete quests etc.), sometime with nostalgy can playing this game.

Nage 21-12-2005 01:51 AM

I played this game when it first came out (I worked in a computer store at the time) and I loved it. Since I'm not a fan of 3D shooters, this was a nice change of pace for me. I didn't experience many bugs back then, in fact, I don't remember any. I'm wondering if the bugs aren't a compatibility mode issue, or something else, other than bad programming. After all, you can't write code for hardware that doesn't yet exist.

My favorite game of all time to that point was FTL's amazing Dungeon Master, but that was all underground in one labyrinth. This game was a godsend, though it was no Dungeon Master. Speaking as someone who enjoyed the game initially, I can say with some confidence, there wasn't anything around then with much better graphics.

Morten 10-02-2006 06:15 PM

I played this game as a frustrated teen. It came with a poster of a redskinned demon. Also, the editor said it had no sound. When I played it on my 386 back then, there was only one sound in it: The sound of the city guards trying to capture me (often because of the way I smelled)

Dancing_with_wolves 21-03-2006 06:50 PM

Well, i think that game is not really bad. Well, i played it 6 minutes, maybe more. In my opinion that game is simply boring, and more Click than Think :P In city: click-click-click; in forest click-click-click; in fight CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK!!! I'm thinking that's ugly and bad only in editor's opinion, but...

And again - not so bad, don't have so much bugs, but it is REALLY boring :yawn:

Marcos 22-03-2006 06:52 PM

I cannot install the game :cry:

bobsmyuncle 08-04-2006 03:35 AM

I'm having trouble too. When installing under Dosbox, it asks for disk 2; there is none. When I just do it myself using windows and then run it under Dosbox, it does nothing. Am I missing a file?

I have fond memories of playing this when I was young, I'd really like to play it again and see if it's really as bad as you all say.

Massacabre 09-04-2006 03:48 PM

I tried opening the game by itself, to no avail. So, I went and got DOSBox to run it. After about five minutes of figuring out how to run the program, I finally got LOV.bat to run. It loads the movies, lets me make a character, equip him, and save him, as well as go to the main menu. The problem is that when I start a new game, it gets stuck on the loading screen (the little hour glass inside the box). Anybody know how I get around this?

Then again, my computer is a P.O.S.

P.S. - Also, isn't the review a little partial? I mean, even in the beginning of the review, it showed bias. Shouldn't there be a review for it that shows the -good- points of the game as well as the bad? Because the game is fun (if and when you get it to work) and is certainly a classic, although barely heard of. Without Legends of Valour, we might not have such great games as the Elder Scrolls series.

Guest 16-04-2006 03:20 AM

Yeah its prompting for disk 2 for install as well for me
Massacabre what did you do to get it to load up?
Lov.bat just exits Dosbox for me, even set DosBox to very unagressive settings

ah well

steelcaress 30-04-2006 06:24 PM

I'd love to be able to install and play it. I've got the original, but never had a way to play it until now. I've got a manual, a map, all that fun stuff.

But like the previous posters, it asks me for disk 2. There must be some way in which to set up this game to run.

coo_man2 17-06-2006 02:48 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 27 2005, 12:01 PM) [snapback]173030[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

The game isnīt really bad. Itīs one of the first games with real-time 3D-engine (Wolfenstein 3D is from 1993 too) and not with step-by-step moving like in other older RPGs.
In the review Mr. Miau wrote that the graphics are pixelated. Of course theyīre pixelated because itīs a game from 1993. See other old 3D-games like Wolfenstein and Doom of this time.
[/b]
duude, havent you ever heared of ultima underworld? that game was also made in 1993, and it got a 5 rating and is in 3D, man. It has only 1 or 2 bugs as well. <_<

Guest 10-09-2006 12:49 PM

i have a amiga 1200. amiga games were way better than pc games back then. i have to say this is better than eye of beholder, ishar, dungeon master 2 etc. i still play it today.

Guest 02-10-2006 04:36 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dubz @ Oct 30 2005, 02:50 PM) [snapback]174420[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

I played this game when I was young. I loved the game then and I still love it today. Sure, it is buggy and is nowhere close to par by todays standards. But this game was revolutionary during its time. There is actually a lot to do in this game and several quests. Also, there are huge undergound caverns much like the ones in Ultima Underworld. Anyways, this game is great. Love it and would reccommend it to anyone who loves old RPGs.
[/b]

I loved this game, too, and have been searching for a way to start playing at it again. I'm actually hoping someone can give me some advice - I downloaded from the link, but when I tried any of the exe files, all I got was a few seconds of black on my screen. Except that for some reason the title videos ran just fine. I'm running windows, on pretty much all the default settings. Is there something special I need to do to be able to run the game?

The Fifth Horseman 02-10-2006 01:28 PM

Quote:

Is there something special I need to do to be able to run the game?[/b]
Yup, it's called DosBox.
You can download it here.

chainsoar 02-10-2006 01:53 PM

I've still got this game, original floppy disks and all, in the big cardboard box. Why don't games comes in those fantastic boxes anymore? It's all DVD style cases these days.

mtx 12-10-2006 06:00 PM

I really LOVE this game. I also have oryginal box, map, floppy discs, manual and so on. It's one of the best games of that kind that I know. Thanks for Dosbox for it :)

Guest 13-10-2006 04:41 PM

reviewer apparently forgot about the fact that the game was made in 3d technique therefore little details, therefore blocky characters and so one. conclusion - morons shouldn't asses the games. speaking of the game - it will always be one of imho better rpgs, i have played it on amiga and it was one of very few amiga roleplays which allow me free movement what was quite crucial at that time (maybe doom was released in the same year, still...) i give it 4.

Ahaz 12-12-2006 06:42 PM

Good Grief people you don't know a good game if you tripped over it do you?

All of you are complaining about how bad it is and how horrible the graphics are...Well guess what...If you didn't have the games you had then you wouldn't have the ones you have today.

I personally think it was a head of it's time. You couldn't join everything and do everything all at once you had to think for the quests (If anyone here even remember them.) As for the map, good grief there was no map for the underground and that was just as big if not bigger than the above ground.

There was a ton of thought put into this game just like Wolfensten 3D. Although I see a lot of people LOVED that game....well as far as I am concerned LOV beat's it hands down.

I could beat W3D with a knife on the hardest level because it became so simple for me but with LOV there was always a challenge or a new quest.

You all whine about how bad this game is...but I say it was a great game and I am glad I FINALLY found it again.

Guest 26-02-2007 07:03 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 27 2005, 12:01 PM) [snapback]173030[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

[/b]
I totally agree. No, there are far worse games than this. Actually I managed to finish the whole and it had some good points, like following people as parts of quests in 3D, buying grab in taverns, and it definitely kept one going. Not better than UU (that was btw ALSO very buggy!) and nowhere near it as a game, but it was still a half-decent game. I would think something like 2.5 out of 5 would be reasonable for the size and effort made for this game. It brings back some memories too, for some of us. Thanks for uploading this game. Way to go!

zilppuri 08-06-2007 10:05 AM

I bought this game on CD-ROM release by Kixx around 1995. I started playing more seriouly around 1997. And I must say it really kicked behind!

This game had many cool features that the sad-excuse-for-a-review didn't tell.

-In night you can buy "continues" from the wondering monks. If you die and have "insurance" you wake up in dungeon and you have to fight your way back up.

-In night fall you could get attacked by vampires. Then you would also become vampire your self. That would mean that no matter how much you eat, the food meter doesn't rise. The only way to do get it up is to go to bar and drink some ox blood. You could got to doctor and he would tell that you suffer from vampirism, and he could heal it if you give some money.

- You could also get bitten by werewolf. Then each time nightfall comes, it would show animation of transforming to werewolf. You then wakeup by dawn in some random location of the town. Again the doctor can cure that.

-There was atleast one cool GTA-style "follow" quest, where you needed to follow a guy from a bar to his hideout. If you went too close, he would see you and run away.

-You can't just "mock" the citizens of the city, but you can also talk to them. You can ask for directions if you are looking for some quest place (like "where is the bank" or "what is a lost soul?" or "what is your name".
They could answer you, or if they were pissed, they could just say "none of your business!"
I didn't see conversation like this before Shenmue came.

Can you guys who really played this remember the cool quests like killing werewolf to find compass that points to a lost soul? You find out in taverns that city hall is collecting empty bottles, so you go there and find one, and catch the lost soul in bottle!

Also I remember sleeping in someones house, and the next day I get arrested for doing just that. And if you just sleep on the street, people would steal your money.

The guy who reviewed the game did terrible job. Seems like he didn't play it when it was released at all?
Yes the game does have sound effects, granted quite low quality. Still it was very spooky to here the owls call in the night.

Also as noted several times here, the reviewer has no idea of the graphical quality of that era games.

Much better review can be found from: http://www.angusm.demon.co.uk/AGDB/DBA1/LoVal.html

Guest 23-08-2007 05:46 AM

Full 3D, big city, and really freedom, you can do what you want. I played very long on Amiga and I very like this game.

John Braham 11-02-2009 08:52 PM

Thanks for this, at last someone who actually gave the game a chance, I personally loved the game, it had lots of intersting quests, a hell of o lot more intersting than a lot of modern games where you just sit there listening to some boring NPC drivel on for hours.

In addition to the things mentioned below, there where guilds to join and religions, and you could be a good egg for your guild or religeon and gain rank, people would react differently depending on your guild and rank, you could get good at trading spices and upgrade to a really nice tavern.

I remember the sense of relief sometimes of getting back to the tavern when it got dark and all the freaky things came out to play...

Actually I'm trying to get this working again because it's my favourite RPG, sure there's so many things which could be improved, but I havn;t yet found an RPG which improved on them, at least not withou making you listen to hours of boring monolouge you don't care about...

Quote:

Originally Posted by zilppuri (Post 285778)
I bought this game on CD-ROM release by Kixx around 1995. I started playing more seriouly around 1997. And I must say it really kicked behind!

This game had many cool features that the sad-excuse-for-a-review didn't tell.

-In night you can buy "continues" from the wondering monks. If you die and have "insurance" you wake up in dungeon and you have to fight your way back up.

-In night fall you could get attacked by vampires. Then you would also become vampire your self. That would mean that no matter how much you eat, the food meter doesn't rise. The only way to do get it up is to go to bar and drink some ox blood. You could got to doctor and he would tell that you suffer from vampirism, and he could heal it if you give some money.

- You could also get bitten by werewolf. Then each time nightfall comes, it would show animation of transforming to werewolf. You then wakeup by dawn in some random location of the town. Again the doctor can cure that.

-There was atleast one cool GTA-style "follow" quest, where you needed to follow a guy from a bar to his hideout. If you went too close, he would see you and run away.

-You can't just "mock" the citizens of the city, but you can also talk to them. You can ask for directions if you are looking for some quest place (like "where is the bank" or "what is a lost soul?" or "what is your name".
They could answer you, or if they were pissed, they could just say "none of your business!"
I didn't see conversation like this before Shenmue came.

Can you guys who really played this remember the cool quests like killing werewolf to find compass that points to a lost soul? You find out in taverns that city hall is collecting empty bottles, so you go there and find one, and catch the lost soul in bottle!

Also I remember sleeping in someones house, and the next day I get arrested for doing just that. And if you just sleep on the street, people would steal your money.

The guy who reviewed the game did terrible job. Seems like he didn't play it when it was released at all?
Yes the game does have sound effects, granted quite low quality. Still it was very spooky to here the owls call in the night.

Also as noted several times here, the reviewer has no idea of the graphical quality of that era games.

Much better review can be found from: http://www.angusm.demon.co.uk/AGDB/DBA1/LoVal.html

Pete72 07-04-2009 04:10 AM

Hmm.. review is very biased and provides no detail

Okay, taking into consideration the time the game came out, I would not say it is as bad as the review suggests.

First of all, I am amazed to find reviewers who write a review when they have not actually FINISHED the game. FYI, when the game came out, I enjoyed it very much, as did a close friend of mine at the time (we were sharing an apartment at uni). In fact, I probably finished it 2-3 times. I take offence at the nonsense "that's the only thing you deserve" of the reviewer. I mean give us a break! That's quality review? I don't like this game and if you don't then go sod off?

The storyline unfolds slowly over time, and contains enough variation and some original idea for its time. Of course, it is NOT like UW, not NEAR that good. But it's a DIFFERENT kind of game, I'd say more reminiscent of a TES:Arena style. Quests with people following you, delivering messages etc are all there; and the dungeons are long-ish and alas very difficult to navigate through (mapping very annoying). But that's not the end of the world, not for a hardcore gamer; in fact it's a challenge! True, even in those days it was a mediocre game, but it had some nasty puzzles at points and I also recall that at some point you would turn into a werewolf of sorts, with sudden dramatic cinematic effects (nothing major for what we've seen today); something reminiscent of the TES lore, as I said above.

I do not claim this is a top game. But I would give this 3/5 (with UW and UW2 getting in my books 5/5, being among the crop of RPG series to date).

I will say this: even if it looks average, give this game a chance. DO spend some time with it. You can buy food to eat, sleep at an inn, trade, walk around in a relatively large world, find hidden areas, unfold a special kind of story, with puzzles etc. It kind of grows on you. Not a bad deal for a free game.

Pete72 07-04-2009 04:17 AM

Really?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borodin (Post 163361)
I didn't rate it yet, but it was one of the buggiest games I ever played. SSI's PR person at the time told me that it had received the most tech support phonecalls of any game that'd done up to that point.

I had several gamestopper bugs, then discovered some major design flaws--can you envision potholes in the guards' corridor that drop you into some kind of netherhell? And that guards can walk over it without any problems? :blink:

I played the game in the UK. The only phone calls I made were to help solve the game. I really had no technical problems with the game. I am not sure if there are different versions or if a patch became available but as I said elsewhere I finished the game with no problem a few times.

Talkienotlogin 11-04-2010 03:18 AM

So this doesn't install. It asks for Disk 2 in Dosbox. If I start LOV, there is no sound. Obviously the sound files are in the folder but you can't configure them without installing.

If there is any bright bulb around, this would be a perfect opportunity to show off, because this technical request has been asked about for years (read precedent entries) and no one yet as managed to answer for this problem.

Thanks,

Talkie

Talkienotlogin 11-04-2010 10:38 AM

Actually, if someone has the original diskets or Cd-Rom (the Kixx version, which is just the disket version on Cd-Rom, though a full FM-Town Marty Cd-Rom version was published in Japan), it would be great to make an ISO or images of the disket.

I concur with the other opinions here that the reviewer is off the mark. A
full textured 3D environment of the quality of Legends Of Valour started by 1991 at the earliest, but even for 1992 and 1993, it was quite up to the standard. It really looks like a mix Ultima Underworld and Wolfenstein 3D, and seems rather vast to explore. I feel like this is going to be fine for me, if I can play it with the music.

Talkie

_r.u.s.s. 11-04-2010 12:09 PM

yeah, i don't think the graphics are that bad neither ..

Talkie-IHateToLogin 11-04-2010 12:10 PM

I have the 4 ima files now, but tried to install through Dosbox using VMware, and it just gives write-to-disk errors (did mount B in Dosbox).

Basically this doesn't need an install. I'm just trying to find how to configure the sound settings.

Unless it's supposed to be silent, but I doubt it.

Talkie

hunvagy 11-04-2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talkie-IHateToLogin (Post 402427)
I have the 4 ima files now, but tried to install through Dosbox using VMware, and it just gives write-to-disk errors (did mount B in Dosbox).

Basically this doesn't need an install. I'm just trying to find how to configure the sound settings.

Unless it's supposed to be silent, but I doubt it.

Talkie

if you want to select a new sound driver, delete the file SNDDVR. So says the mighty README.COM found in the LOV directory. But it seems it doesn't have music, only sound effects. And since the intro is in FLI, which contains only video, it's silent as well.

Talkielalala 11-04-2010 04:38 PM

Thanks. That was kind of DUH of not having looked up, but...
It doesn't ask for IRQ or any settings, so it might be that
these are configured when you first install the program, and
then this SNDDVR is just to change the sound card? No?

Has anyone heard any music through this? Ever?
I'm not hearing anything yet (just the movement bleeps).
The credits mentions music composers.

The music wouldn't have to be within the video file.

Ah well, boring start if it's going to be so void of any sound.

Talkie

Allright, so I now have the Iso CD of this (thanks to my contacts), fully installable (no Disk 2 error), and it doesn't give anything new over what's already here. There is no intro music, but when I played after a while,
I finally heard some music when being arrested, so, it is there.

This said, the version here crashed on me where the ISO install didn't,
which is when checking my character profile. So I'm uploading it
temporarely for those who care. Only 10 persons can get this, so
if someone has a better option, it's in your hand. I wouldn't even
be surprised to see this post deleted or me getting banned for
this, for all I care.

http://rapidshare.com/files/374868440/VALOUR.ISO.html

Good luck,

Talkie

Forgot to mention that this is a Disket-to-CD-Rom transfer, just as it was released by Kixx. Nothing fancy. If you heard of a Cd-Rom version, you might mean the Fm-Town Marty version released only in Japan.

Talkie

SacredPath 15-07-2010 03:31 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm curious if anyone has played the Amiga version. While the PC version is bashed everywhere, the Amiga version seems to have been highly rated. Is it that much better?

dsfaaaaaa 16-09-2011 02:53 PM

hack code

Legends of Valour's cheat
[index-linked line]
code that cost to buy/sell gems,spices,pigments,,, can be up/down.
http://dsfwasdf.web.fc2.com.index-linked-line.zip

I don't understand where I drop my cheat code well place.

dsfaaaaaaa 22-09-2011 05:08 PM

Legends of Valour's hack program
[level system]
http://dsfwasdf.web.fc2.com.level-system.zip

adress miss
http://dsfwasdf.web.fc2.com/level-system.zip
http://dsfwasdf.web.fc2.com/index-linked-line.zip

seem it could not that.
acsess http://dsfwasdf.web.fc2.com/index.html
and text exchange [index.html] [index-linked-line.zip] or [level-system.zip]

Borodin 23-09-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SacredPath (Post 409476)
Hi everyone,

I'm curious if anyone has played the Amiga version. While the PC version is bashed everywhere, the Amiga version seems to have been highly rated. Is it that much better?

Substitute "far less buggy" for "much better," and you may have your answer. Can't say I've checked out the Amiga one, but the PC version was among the buggiest games I ever reviewed. And they never issued a patch, or responded to questions about one.

dsfaa 06-10-2011 03:01 AM

lov program

[enchant system]
power up weapon by enchant

acsess http://dsfwasdf.web.fc2.com/index.html
and exchange [index.html] and [enchant-system.zip]

dsf 05-11-2011 12:56 AM

program for lov

[linked-view-length]
This code can have orginal to link view length in each place.
in noon or night or cave, view length will be up/down.(like dark)
and like torch is haved too.
http://dsfwasdf.web.fc2.com/index.html + [linked-view-length.zip]

John88 26-02-2012 11:42 AM

Hmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by SacredPath (Post 409476)
Hi everyone,

I wonder if different PC versions came out. Someone mentioned they'd played the game in England and found no bugs. Well, ditto. I live in England and I recall finishing the game without finding a single bug.

Whichever version you choose to play, make sure you try this game. Despite what this reviewer says, Todd Howard (of Elder Scrolls fame) not only did he like this game but admits that it influenced his Elder Scrolls series. And if you've actually played TES:Arena and TES:Daggerfall you will also found an influence from Ultima Underworld (even in the music).

lovfun 10-12-2012 03:11 AM

hack project

I am tired to hacking.
but, I may hack this game again.

what project I may start
big project
1. making tool for quest, map, guild,,,
2. new another town
3. rogue-like random dungeon
4. or, not hacking but programing everything, because this can give more action

small project
1. like quests of power upping sword