Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   On site (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Emerald Hunt (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=11500)

Stiggy 20-09-2006 11:04 AM

it was definaetly called emeral hunt. i know that for a fact. i believe it had a "hunt.exe". the title screen was all black with emeral hunt in green :P

it wasnt quite boulderdash unfortunatley. this game was awesome. i will be willing to donate a prize now for anyone who finds it.

WolverineDK 20-09-2006 01:05 PM

Quote:

it was definaetly called emeral hunt. i know that for a fact. i believe it had a "hunt.exe". the title screen was all black with emeral hunt in green :P
it wasnt quite boulderdash unfortunatley. this game was awesome. i will be willing to donate a prize now for anyone who finds it.
Emerald Hunt sounds like a Emerald Mines clone, and well Emerald Mines, is a Boulder Dash Clone . But ok I could be wrong, but the pictures of the game reminds me of a Boulder Dash clone like game.

Stiggy 26-09-2006 08:40 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WolverineDK @ Sep 21 2006, 01:05 AM) [snapback]256273[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stiggy @ Sep 20 2006, 11:04 AM) [snapback]256242[/snapback]
Quote:

[/b]
Emerald Hunt sounds like a Emerald Mines clone, and well Emerald Mines, is a Boulder Dash Clone . But ok I could be wrong, but the pictures of the game reminds me of a Boulder Dash clone like game.
[/b][/quote]

it was similar but it was definatley emerald hunt.

GraveDigger 28-09-2006 06:03 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stiggy @ Sep 20 2006, 03:04 PM) [snapback]256242[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

[/b]
hmm... what is the prize?

Stiggy 01-10-2006 03:54 AM

What would people apreciate as a prize?

Entrante 01-10-2006 12:05 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stiggy @ Oct 1 2006, 05:54 AM) [snapback]258530[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

What would people apreciate as a prize?
[/b]
Working for some months as a slave, half of your wealth or you first son seems acceptable for me.

BeefontheBone 01-10-2006 01:00 PM

Or perhaps something from your home in the Dumpy :)

csharpmajor 26-10-2006 03:08 AM

Sorry if I'm reviving a dead topic here, but I have this game if you still want it :)

The Fifth Horseman 26-10-2006 08:46 AM

When you have the game and can supply it, the revive is absolutely justified. :)

This thread has instructions on the upload procedure. :ok:
If you're familiar with FTP usage, you can skip it. Just make sure the archive is cleaned out of old savegames/highscores, and PM the boss (Kosta) for the server login.

csharpmajor 26-10-2006 12:59 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Oct 26 2006, 04:46 PM) [snapback]263628[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

When you have the game and can supply it, the revive is absolutely justified. :)

This thread has instructions on the upload procedure. :ok:
If you're familiar with FTP usage, you can skip it. Just make sure the archive is cleaned out of old savegames/highscores, and PM the boss (Kosta) for the server login.
[/b]
Okay, thanks! I just realised it's sitting in the same folder as two other games so I'll have to separate the files somehow... :wallbash:

The current time is 03:20 PM (GMT)