Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Legends Of Valour (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=7651)

ReamusLQ 17-10-2005 03:06 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review & Download

RPGmaster 17-10-2005 11:05 PM

WOW ...
Rated 1 by admin and 2.6 by users ...
Thats LOW ^^

Is it the lowest rated game ever?? :w00t:

O ya ... the game IS really lame ^^

Borodin 18-10-2005 01:03 AM

I didn't rate it yet, but it was one of the buggiest games I ever played. SSI's PR person at the time told me that it had received the most tech support phonecalls of any game that'd done up to that point.

I had several gamestopper bugs, then discovered some major design flaws--can you envision potholes in the guards' corridor that drop you into some kind of netherhell? And that guards can walk over it without any problems? :blink:

Blood-Pigggy 18-10-2005 01:05 AM

I started playing it and stopped once for some reason I fell through the floor and into space.
I thought that only happens in 3D games (or Daggerfall :D ) but this was weird.

Georgios 18-10-2005 03:42 PM

I played this game couple of years ago and I must say I actually enjoyed the game... for a few minutes. And that was only because I liked hometown pictures and spent few minutes watching them :) The rest of graphic seemed to me too "flat", not mentioning the gameplay.

ReZ 18-10-2005 08:02 PM

I bought this game when it came out on the Amiga 500 :)

:Titan:

Kearnsy 20-10-2005 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ReZ@Oct 18 2005, 08:02 PM
I bought this game when it came out on the Amiga 500 :)

:Titan:

Im very sorry for you.

I played this at a friends house ages ago...and yeah its bad!!! I wouldn't even recomend downloading it to see how bad it is!!!

Todbog 23-10-2005 01:33 AM

It is almost unplayable without the map, and even the map was bad. It left everything unlabeled so you had to write it in yourself. At first it seemed like a nice idea, but when its difficult finding anything in the town, it wears on you. I was lucky and bought it for $10 from my local PX in Texas. It was one of the few games I could play on my PC at the time so I probably spent more time on it than I should have. :yawn:

If I can find the manual and map I might try and upload it, although I haven't got around to doing any scanning in a long while. :wall:

Gamefreak 23-10-2005 08:54 PM

Did Abandonia's quality level go so much down that now such crappy games are uploaded? :whistle:

Sebatianos 24-10-2005 11:46 AM

Why shouldn't they be uploaded? These are the legends in their own rights too. These games are the other side of the medal. These games make (if nothing else) people apreaciate other games more.

How can you tell if a game from the early 90's was good if you only compare it to two other good games and an average one? You need to see the crappy games too.

The current time is 11:46 AM (GMT)