Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Approved Requests (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   The Darkest Night (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=33327)

GreenBanana 02-07-2015 01:08 AM

The Darkest Night

Moby Games:
Quote:

The Darkest Night is a graphical adventure game with a horror theme, set in the land of 'Tilorm'. The protagonist is a young old antropomorhic fox called 'Rolan', who is lost in a forest after an evening of heavy drinking with his friends, celebrating Hallows Eve.
Reloaded.org:
Abandonia.com:
Abandonia forums:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_Stalker (Post 365673)
Great news! Kintz found borderworld too and sent it to me,plus an unreleased game.The full list is:

Dismal Passages
Shape Shifter
Dark Convergence I
Dark Convergence II
Dismal Passages (remake)
Borderworld
The Darkest Night
Savage Future
Vor Terra
Elkinloor
Days of the Rabbit
Blood Feast of Vampyr
Zombie Exterminator
Gateway of Evil
Project Indra
the cursed land (unreleased)
robot anarchy

Quote:

Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy (Post 365681)
:omg: I have never seen so many obscure titles in one place. Anyways, they're all [APPROVED]

I have done some searches, probably pointless, since google gives max three results per title, and those are either some lists or some random mentions of the game. Plus you probably asked permission from the author.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_Stalker (Post 365707)
Of course i asked permission.These titles however where already free on the author's page (linked in the dark convergence post.The link now is dead,but you can see it with archive.org). :)

It would appear that this game was "approved" but never uploaded. I have no more information on this game than what is given in the above links and on this website.

Cluseck 03-07-2015 09:37 AM

Yup, approved.

arete 03-07-2015 04:49 PM

I wonder if they were ever uploaded? :(

Maybe they were eaten by gremlins... XD

Smiling Spectre 06-07-2015 07:31 AM

Huh, I tried to send PM to Shadow_Stalker and noticed that his "activity" dated by 03.07.2015! Good news, as for me.

Of course, if only this "activity" not marking activity of _others_ in his profile. :)

GreenBanana 06-07-2015 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre (Post 463328)
Huh, I tried to send PM to Shadow_Stalker and noticed that his "activity" dated by 03.07.2015! Good news, as for me.

Of course, if only this "activity" not marking activity of _others_ in his profile. :)

Actually, I was surprised to find he responded to my PM to him the same day after his absence, saying that he did have access to Jeff Kintz's library of games, but not immediate access. I messaged him as well as a couple of other people who've shown evidence of access to this same library, and eagerly await their replies.

He even confirmed how he was able to contact Jeff Kintz via MySpace, although my own attempts to track Mr. Kintz down have proven unsuccessful.

Smiling Spectre 06-07-2015 07:53 PM

Wow! Ok, then we are waiting for results... There are some exclusives indeed!

GreenBanana 29-07-2015 05:42 PM

Sorry I'm late. Three days ago, Shadow_Stalker kindly provided me with Jeff Kintz's library of games, and I'm currently in the process of checking them out. So far, so good. The Darkest Night is included, of course. My correspondence with Shadow_Stalker would seem to imply that Jeff Kintz may have planned a sequel, but development never happened.

Now I guess I have to go read up on and figure out how to upload them, huh?

arete 30-07-2015 12:47 PM

That'll be awesome! So many cool games for the site :D

The current time is 07:36 PM (GMT)