Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Corridor 7 - Alien Invasion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=19969)

AlumiuN 27-05-2009 08:46 AM

Corridor 7 - Alien Invasion

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

red_avatar 27-05-2009 09:54 AM

I always thought that Corridor 7 looked a LOT like Blake Stone in terms of style and colours. A pretty basic FPS - especially considering it was released months after Doom. I prefer Blake Stone, however.

CSDanger 27-05-2009 05:58 PM

I downloaded it and there is nothing in the .zip file when I try to extract it. Please fix this as soon as possible. :(

TotalAnarchy 27-05-2009 06:05 PM

Seems ok to me. I'd suggest to redownload.

CSDanger 28-05-2009 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy (Post 366980)
Seems ok to me. I'd suggest to redownload.

Hmm ok I will try to download it again today evening because now Iīm at work lol. :)

AlumiuN 28-05-2009 09:23 AM

Ouch - 7 people say 2.4 already. Looks like my sentiment is not shared. :)

@red_avatar: Yeah, me too. Pity GoG are selling it, although it's probably fair enough for a game that had 80 levels, only to be eclipsed by Doom's release about a week later. :p

dosraider 28-05-2009 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlumiuN (Post 367061)
Ouch - 7 people say 2.4 already. Looks like my sentiment is not shared. :)

I certainly don't share your sentiment, I even think it's a boring game.
Never finished that game, there are better games around.
Each his own, as usual.

CSDanger 28-05-2009 06:58 PM

Ah good I downloaded it again now and now there is everything in the zip file. I donīt know what I done wrong last time but it doesnīt matter anymore. :)

But still I wish Id software would give Doom freely! But those money hunters also not give theyr crying out loud old Wolfenstein for free! :doh2:

I already played Operation Bodycount and it makes much fun to me although sometimes it didnīt react when I try to move my avatar with the keyboard. Hope this game is a littlebit better there.

The Fifth Horseman 28-05-2009 07:11 PM

Quote:

But still I wish Id software would give Doom freely! But those money hunters also not give theyr crying out loud old Wolfenstein for free!
Technically, they released the engine. What they are charging for are the sprites/textures, level designs, music and SFX.

CSDanger 29-05-2009 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Fifth Horseman (Post 367169)
Technically, they released the engine. What they are charging for are the sprites/textures, level designs, music and SFX.

Yes I know also because Corridor 7 use the Wolfenstein engine too. But sometimes I ask myself why Id Software still donīt give theyr games for free? I mean maybe there are still a few people who order the games but I mean they are so old and those ones which wanted to buy them already have them. It would be great because the games are forbidden in my country because of too much "brutality" (Doom) or using of Swastika and other nazi symbols (Wolfenstein). Yeah we have much stupid politicians here. :no:

The current time is 03:40 AM (GMT)