Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Music, Art, Movies (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Game & Music List (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=22604)

Dragom 18-11-2009 01:18 PM

Game & Music List

Well, following what was said at the "What if" Thread, in this Sub-Forum, I'm attaching here the initial list of Games that somehow are specially related to Music. I called it "Game & Music" just because of huge lack of imagination...

It is supposed that it will grow, after eventual inputs that may come around, which are greatly welcome. And, obviously, I will try to update it accordingly.
But it is not supposed - at least for now - that it is 100% correct. Here too, corrections will be made and updated asap, according to the information received.

Still, maybe, I should highlight this points:

- The only goal here is to get a more complete list, with items that may fall into one (or more) of the "categories" so far existing in the list.

- This is not intended to be a place of discussions, either about games or music or their relationships - except in what is specifically relevant to complete/update the list. There are already other Threads, and in particular the Last.FM group which is the better and special place for those other mentioned purposes.

- Finally, please use the list at will, as long as you know that the information there is just what I was able to gather, with or without the help of others, which is and will always be welcome.
And I will appreciate all and any correction to the list.

Dragom 22-11-2009 12:53 AM

Game & Music List (updated)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragom (Post 388691)
Well, I'm attaching the updated LIST - the
list of games that somehow are specially related to Music.
I will try to update it accordingly with the inputs I may get...

- It is not supposed - at least for now - that it is 100% accurate. Here too, corrections will be made and updated asap, according to the information received.

- The only goal here is to get a more complete list, with items that may fall into one (or more) of the "categories" so far existing in the list.

- Please use the list at will, as long as you know that the information there is just what I was able to gather, with or without the help of others, which is and will always be very welcome.
And I will appreciate all and any correction to the list.

Now: 2 more games in the list (in blue)

Tomekk 22-11-2009 08:57 AM

Where's Ed Hunter?

Dragom 22-11-2009 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomekk (Post 389068)
Where's Ed Hunter?

Thank YOU!, Tomekk
It is exactly because of the possibility that many games might be missing, that I thought this list should be started and displayed - maybe one day it will be usefull for someone else... :unsure:

Well, now about Ed-Hunter: I never heard of it before, so, meanwhile, would you give me an idea where it fits best (in the several "classes" on the list?) - sometimes it is not easy to decide if it is a game with extra soundtraks (for music players), or a music album with a game (for PC computer)...
I will try to get more info asap, but Ed Hunter will be pretty soon on the list!

Thanks again
:OK:

Tomekk 22-11-2009 10:37 AM

Game directly related to artist/band, since it came with their album and stars Iron Maiden's mascot.

Also, check Mobygames cause they have similar lists.

Dragom 22-11-2009 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomekk (Post 389071)
Game directly related to artist/band, since it came with their album and stars Iron Maiden's mascot.

Also, check Mobygames cause they have similar lists.

Good!
I will check Mobygames, sure! :headslap:
Thanks again!

Dragom 22-11-2009 11:46 AM

Game & Music list update

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomekk (Post 389071)

Done!

Dragom 03-12-2009 01:08 AM

Game & Music list update

and more...

Dragom 09-12-2009 05:40 PM

Game & Music List updating

and more...

Dragom 13-12-2009 03:11 PM

Game & Music List

Quote:

Following what was said at the "What if" Thread, in this Sub-Forum, I'm attaching here a list of Games that somehow are specially related to Music. I called it "Game & Music" just because of huge lack of imagination...

It is supposed that it will grow, after eventual inputs that may come around, which are greatly welcome. And, obviously, I will try to update it accordingly.
Notes and corrections are also welcome, and will be used and updated asap, according to the information received.

Recalling the goals:
- This is not intended to be a place of discussions, either just games or just music - except in what is specifically relevant to complete/update the list. There are already other Threads, and in particular the Last.FM group which is the better and special place for those other mentioned purposes.
- Finally, please use the list at will, as long as you know that the information there is just what I was able to gather, with or without the help of others, which contribution is and will always be welcome.

updating...

The current time is 01:16 PM (GMT)