Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Community News & Feedback (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Quiz Error? (Send us your feedback) (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=26398)

underdog 07-09-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underdog (Post 484122)
not so much an error it seems, just odd behaviour: when i put in the answer to todays quiz (the correct one, yes - i realize there's two games that go by the same name, one additionally bearing the authors name...), it was marked as wrong. but after logging in again, it says "Your answer was correct and [...]" ... weird, but alright for me

same behaviour for todays game. upon entering the (correct) answer, it said "wrong answer", but when logging back in, it says "your answer was correct". not sure if i actually DID get my POE though :mhh:

Mystvan 13-09-2019 11:20 PM

Ugh! Quiz Error strikes Quiz Players again! :sick:

Diamondfist 14-09-2019 05:10 PM

At least leaving and returning to the site resets the quiz, but it says 'incorrect' each time.

Mystvan 14-09-2019 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdnp (Post 484060)

The quiz is finally back.
However I encountered a problem with today's quiz. The dropdown suggestion list offered 2 versions of the games name. One with an apostrophe and one without. I checked how it was spelled on the game list however I was still marked wrong for
spoiler for screenshot quiz

The dropdown suggestion list offered 01 version of the game’s name. Only one with an apostrophe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kemo (Post 484061)

I was able to try both, and both were wrong.

Now I was able to try both, and both were wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diamondfist (Post 484154)

At least leaving and returning to the site resets the quiz, but it says 'incorrect' each time.

Now I was able to try both, and both were wrong.

Ugh! I just hope the today’s Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz does not get stuck again in the same screenshot of this damn Game like it happened quite recently for several days! :sick:

Like today’s Screenshot, this Quiz Error gives the impression that Quiz Player is falling in a bottomless cliff / pit... Kind of Falling off a Cliff dream? :dunno: :sick:

kemo 14-09-2019 05:58 PM

The character falling into the pit is symbolism for us attempting to guess the right answer :OK:

BentleyVA 14-09-2019 09:09 PM

It is always with the answers with ' that screw us up.

Mystvan 14-09-2019 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 484155)

Like today’s Screenshot, this Quiz Error gives the impression that Quiz Player is falling in a bottomless cliff / pit... Kind of Falling off a Cliff dream? :dunno: :sick:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kemo (Post 484156)

The character falling into the pit is symbolism for us attempting to guess the right answer :OK:

Let’s hope Quiz Players do not have this kind of nightmare (or bad dream) today (in today’s Quiz)... *shrug*

Mystvan 15-09-2019 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BentleyVA (Post 484157)

Unfortunately, not necessarily. User named cdnp has extensive knowledge and has compiled a “complete” list of Quiz Errors where there are cases that do not involve '. For example, one of them would be the 7th Legion. :headslap: :palm:

By the way, it was very coincidental that the Quiz Error occurred just on Friday 13th day... :lame: Well, I am not a superstitious person and I believe it was a very unfortunate coincidence... *shrug*

On the other hand, the today’s Quiz is working normally. :clap: So I can certainly say :OK::

Quote:

Have all nice and sweet dreams! :zzz: :sleep:

Smiling Spectre 16-09-2019 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BentleyVA (Post 484157)

That's why I removed all such names first time when it was noticed, several years ago... *sigh*

BentleyVA 16-09-2019 11:40 PM

Guess I've just been traumatized by those bloody ' 's :smile2:

The current time is 10:03 AM (GMT)