Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Community News & Feedback (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Quiz Error? (Send us your feedback) (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=26398)

Mystvan 13-09-2017 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 467870)
So far, I’ve already lost 15 PoE due to System error (I mean, the System considered my answers correct, but I still could not get the PoE :whops: :sick:): 04/18/2017 (Deep Space Drifter), 04/23/2017 (Adventure in Serenia) and 06/03/2017 (today - Operation Frog). :nono: :protest: :sick:

Well, the only way is for us to settle for the situation since “One Above All” has other priorities... :palm: :picard: :headslap:

And besides, this is better than losing all the PoE... *chills* :hairpull: :wall:

My only consolation is that Bonk has not yet managed to reduce the PoE gap. Phew! Whew!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 468270)
Dear Cyber-Bonk :kuger:. On 07/16/2017 (Pirates!), the day before yesterday, I should get 13 PoE. And on 07/17/2017 (Golden Axe), yesterday, I should get 11 PoE... On those two days I lost 10 PoE for my correct answers to the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz.

I need your Cyber Powers to get those PoE back. In addition to your Chair-man :chair: authority to authorize this. :/

EDIT:

Wow. In total I lost 25 PoE due to the bugs on Abandonia. I need the GrandMaster Spectre(man) :borg: to checkmate the King of bugs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 468936)
Ugh! It’s been a long time since I had a bug in answering the quiz. :headslap: :palm: :picard:

Finally, the bug was missing me :eww: and gave me 0 PoE when I correctly answered the quiz. :sick: :lame:

After finishing the quiz period today, 09/08/2017, I will edit it later to reveal the name of the game in question (Escape from Delirium).

I know Cyber-Bonk :kuger: also had problems with the quiz two days ago...

Thankfully I have a certain advantage over Cyber-Bonk. :kuger: I will activate my Fire-wall to avoid Cyber-Bonk’s approach!

I lost my 5 PoE deserved by the correct answer to the quiz due to the bug again. :headslap: :palm: :picard:

Date: 09/11/2017

Correct answer: Unreal

cdnp 13-09-2017 01:14 AM

I NVM

Mystvan 14-09-2017 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdnp (Post 468990)
I NVM

Dear cndp...

I also made the same mistake yesterday, but I declined to comment so as not to disrupt the purpose of the quiz.

Generally, I am very careful, but sometimes we falter in our methods. :(

Well, we lost 5 precious PoE, but it is enough that we do not do the same again. :OK:

Mystvan 24-09-2017 01:08 PM

I hate Bugs!

In order to facilitate understanding, I will make a more organized, systematized and methodical list that the Abandonia bugs have lost my deserved PoE for the correct answer to the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz:

04/18/2017, Deep Space Drifter;

04/23/2017, Adventure in Serenia;

06/03/2017, Operation Frog;

07/16/2017, Pirates!;

07/17/2017, Golden Axe;

09/08/2017, Escape from Delirium;

09/11/2017, Unreal;

09/22/2017, Police Quest 4 - Open Season.

BranjoHello 27-09-2017 10:07 PM

Two days in a row I answered correctly on games that don't have any funny characters or can have different names than what I chose from drop-down menu and the system told me I was wrong.
Some new bugs? :mhh:

cdnp 27-09-2017 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BranjoHello (Post 469083)
Two days in a row I answered correctly on games that don't have any funny characters or can have different names than what I chose from drop-down menu and the system told me I was wrong.

This particular game
Spoiler for Screenshot Quiz
has been causing problems for the quiz for ages. I have mentioned it in this thread multiple times; here and here and here and here and here and got a response in this post saying that it wont be fixed anytime soon

Mystvan 27-09-2017 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BranjoHello (Post 469083)

Hello, Branjo... :hello: Branjo, Hello :byesad:

I thought the most likely answers to Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz would be:

• Faces of the Pacific;

• Laces of the Pacific;

• Maces of the Pacific;

• Races of the Pacific;

• Traces of the Pacific.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdnp (Post 469084)
This particular game
Spoiler for Screenshot Quiz
has been causing problems for the quiz for ages. I have mentioned it in this thread multiple times; here and here and here and here and here and got a response in this post saying that it wont be fixed anytime soon

I understand your frustration, dear cdnp, and I have no intention of belittling the unpleasant situation, but this bug affects everyone indiscriminately. It is very “democratic”.

Now, on the other hand, my PoE losses although I have answered correctly is much more frustrating and exasperating. :headslap: :palm: :picard: :hairpull: :wall: Especially when you are disputing with the Chair-man :chair: (Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!) Cyber-Bonk :kuger:, who has also had the misfortune of having the same problem a few times. :sick:

The reason is because the system considers your answer correct, but it does not give you 5 PoE. And this is not democratic at all, as it affects only a few users. I cannot afford to relax and make slips or suffer unexplained bugs because Chair-man :chair: (Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!) Cyber-Bonk :kuger: should never be underestimated.

Abandonia Bugs

Mystvan 15-10-2017 04:00 PM

What I was suspecting, now I’ve confirmed through testing. :mhh:

Dear Cyber-Bonk :kuger:. I have analyzed and finally deduced 4 steps to avoid the problem of not earning 5 PoE even answering correctly and the system accepting the answer differently from the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz error. :sick:

Mystvan 12-11-2017 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 469060)
In order to facilitate understanding, I will make a more organized, systematized and methodical list that the Abandonia bugs have lost my deserved PoE for the correct answer to the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz:

04/18/2017, Deep Space Drifter;

04/23/2017, Adventure in Serenia;

06/03/2017, Operation Frog;

07/16/2017, Pirates!;

07/17/2017, Golden Axe;

09/08/2017, Escape from Delirium;

09/11/2017, Unreal;

09/22/2017, Police Quest 4 - Open Season.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 469273)
What I was suspecting, now I’ve confirmed through testing. :mhh:

Dear Cyber-Bonk :kuger:. I have analyzed and finally deduced 4 steps to avoid the problem of not earning 5 PoE even answering correctly and the system accepting the answer differently from the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz error. :sick:

Greetings, O great Emperor Japo(deis) (not Capo nor Paco).

Since the last post a month ago, I tried it and managed to avoid the “blessed” error of not crediting 5 PoE even confirming that the answer to the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz was correct. :sucks:

It is a totally different and much more unfair situation from the one in which the cdnp and other users complained about not recognizing the correct answer to the Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz. :sick:

The curious thing is that only myself and Chair-man Cyber-Bonk complained about this error. Have they ever had this problem or did they not care that they did not earn 5 PoE? :suspicious:

Well, as long as I can avoid this bug, even if the technique is complicated, :hairpull: I am well relieved. :headslap:

Mystvan 02-01-2018 11:00 PM

Unfortunately, today’s Abandonia Daily Screenshot Quiz did not accept the correct answer and so most likely the other Quiz Players will not earn 5 PoE. :headslap: :palm:

The current time is 06:57 AM (GMT)