Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Sore Losers? (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=216)

I_Wanna_Be_A_Pirate 14-05-2004 03:02 PM

Sore Losers?

oooh.. A nice shallow move Kosta, your losing your little "nomination" post war so u decide to close it down before the odds are stacked down even more against you... I mean c'mon!!!!!!!!
:twisted: I wanna fight this one out

It was not fair and u know it!!

ALSO I HAVE ONE IMPORTANT POINT TO MAKE...
The post wich Danny spammed in was a post I started in the BLAH-BLAH-BLAH forum.. and i believe accoriding to the li'l sub title ONE CAN WRITE WHAT-EVER HE WANTS IN THAT FORUM!!!

COP-THAT!!! maybe thats not so, but if it isnt so then maybe the sub-title needs to change HMMMMMMM??? :x :mrgreen:

Kosta 14-05-2004 03:31 PM

oh my god.... how long will this go on?? Should I reduce MY post count perhaps? Would that make you happy? I restored his post count, what else do you want me to do? The thing is, I KNOW that Danny didn't get even remotely as mad as you did, so this is all kind of pointless. If you feel like recycling this topic over and over again, go ahead, but I won't participate any more

You are pushing this way out of proportion, besides, there is an open topic with a poll below this one that deals with this topic so please post into that one

Titan 14-05-2004 11:11 PM

Muahahaha... Wanna fight??!?!?!?!! YAY!!!!! Come on! i'll pay the plane-ticket for you over here... one way! YAYAAAAYAYYAYAA!!!! GAAAAH!!

erhmm.... well... i also know Danny somewhat, and he's sorta like me and Kost@ are... we take everything with a goooood portion of humor and and have a more relaxed attitude to things happening in forums ON THE NET.. with ppl you basicly have NO knolige about... this is not a dead serious forum... we'r talking about computer-games... ENTERTAINMENT.... if you want to discuss the effects of this in the matters of a civil lawsuite... i assuer you that this is DEFENTLY the wrong forum to do it...

I'd sugest we get back to the real topic of this forum... Danny himself doesn't seem like he's taken too much harm... more like doing some normal things, like sleep and school instead of sitting here.... ok?

Any further complains are to be directed to ME, since Kost@ is having a heavy period in univ. right now with TONES of reports to write...

I_Wanna_Be_A_Pirate 15-05-2004 01:03 AM

ok sorry i went a bit toooo far ( I usaully take things to the extreme and my anger goes wacko) I honestly thought u were having a go at Danny and using him as a example! :oops:

Danny252 15-05-2004 07:46 AM

Titan.. you spelt Tonnes wrong..
you're a completely metric country too...
tut tut...
Now as this is saturday I will break the impossible 200 post barrier.
Thats what 10 or summat posts..

Titan 15-05-2004 08:59 AM

kurhewt89oy60928m!!!!! Actualy... we have a defined distance here called "Mil" (eg. One mil) that equals to 10 Km... that is about 16 miles... you can get the confusion of the old imigrants in the 19:th century, when they asked how faar it was to a place..

Danny252 15-05-2004 11:39 AM

I thought it was 5 miles = 8KM

The Niles 17-05-2004 03:02 PM

The Swedish mil is something different from miles and kilometers. Btw is the mil used on roadsigns? I was wondering about that.

Tom Henrik 17-05-2004 05:29 PM

No. We use kilometers on traffic sign in scandinavia.

Titan 17-05-2004 11:12 PM

But when we TALK about it, we usualy say "30 mil" instead of 300 Km...

The current time is 08:20 AM (GMT)