Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Gaming Zone (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Free Games on Gog.com (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=46159)

twillight 13-06-2018 08:37 AM

Free Games on Gog.com

For 5 more hours: Ziggurat

roarke 13-06-2018 07:00 PM

Thank you, but too late for me.

Mystvan 18-08-2018 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twillight (Post 482404)
For 5 more hours: Ziggurat

Quote:

Originally Posted by roarke (Post 482408)
Thank you, but too late for me.

Yes, thank you very much... :OK: However, it is also too late for me. :headslap: :palm:

twillight 04-10-2018 08:53 AM

10th anniversary givaway - october 4

There's a measily 3 games to vote for 6 more hours, and if I guess correct the most voted wil lbe free on october 4.

link to the vote

Free stuff is free stuff.

----------------

The winner is Shadow Warrior 2. 32 hours left to grab it. The classic shadow warrior (Shadow Warrior Classic Complete) is also free, and there's no appearant deadline for that..

Additionaly to that, I found a demo for Dex, some expansions/DLCs/lootboxes for free too, as well as Eschalon Book 1 (who knows how big this chapter is), and Ultima™ Worlds of Adventure 2: Martian Dreams.

Mystvan 06-10-2018 11:42 PM

Thanks for the links... :OK:

twillight 10-11-2018 09:53 PM

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt concert

is for like 16 more hours.
It went under "movies", Ihave no idea what this is, but sounds a good extra.

Mystvan 11-11-2018 04:44 PM

Thanks for the info, but it seems that the promotion of the mentioned extra has ended and was paid again...

twillight 11-11-2018 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 483095)
Thanks for the info, but it seems that the promotion of the mentioned extra has ended and was paid again...

Obviously.

Btw, it is just some concert-DVD. With some grand orchestra, so it's not like exciting performance, breaking gitars, or something. Just people sitting around.

twillight 29-11-2018 09:59 AM

Ran quick "what's for free" run, and GoG still have a crapload of free stuff, I'll only mention categories:
- DLCs (like for Pillars of Eternity 2, or Path of Exile)

- demos
- language packs
- game extras (so not games themselves, but stuff like manual)
- graphic and sound updates
- and even some full games, those I'm not fmailiar with I'd say by the look of it shareware-quality, but some look good.

There's the Jill of the Jungle trilogy (platformer?) as abandonedware, there's Bio Menace which is an oldschool going-around-shooter (it looks ugly, but its simplicity is attractive), there's a point&click adventure game named CAYNE which sure looks beautiful, Lure of theTemptress (insanely difficult old adventure game), some other old advanture games like Flight of the Amazon Queen and stuff which I long have in my library from old promotions, or Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves which I heared good things (it is a survivor tactical-action-horror game where you are in the middle of the forest, trying to survive attacks of wolves and werewolves).

Mystvan 29-11-2018 09:52 PM

Thanks for the hints! :OK:

However, to add those DLCs, Packs, Extras to your Library, it is a requirement that you have the respective games. :no:

Origin does not have that kind of requirement to add free DLCs, Extras, Packs, Expansions to your Livrary... :OK:

The current time is 04:16 AM (GMT)