Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Blah, blah, blah... (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Daventry Chronicles - A King's Quest Fansite (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=46132)

Frodo 19-04-2018 05:40 PM

The Daventry Chronicles - A King's Quest Fansite

Hey guys :)

I have a fansite, dedicated to the excellent King's Quest games.

Would be great if you go on over there, have a look around and see what you think.
Maybe join it, or post in the forums.

There's even a Shoutbox at side column of the main site, and bottom of the forums, so it's easy to communicate, and share stuff.

If there's anything King's Quest related you'd like to see on the site, please let me know.

Any feedback is welcome. And also, please spread the word. :OK:

Thanks.

The Daventry Chronicles
Forums

Mystvan 19-04-2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frodo (Post 482220)
Hey guys :)

I have a fansite, dedicated to the excellent King's Quest games.

Would be great if you go on over there, have a look around and see what you think.
Maybe join it, or post in the forums.

There's even a Shoutbox at side column of the main site, and bottom of the forums, so it's easy to communicate, and share stuff.

If there's anything King's Quest related you'd like to see on the site, please let me know.

Any feedback is welcome. And also, please spread the word. :OK:

Thanks.

The Daventry Chronicles
Forums

Greetings from Poke-man, :poke2: Bonk! Bonk! MiLady of the Rings... :frodo:

How cool that you have created a precious website and Forum on the King’s Quest series.

I will take a look around, but surely I will poke around as well. :umm:

Shoutbox

Could you include the other Sierra adventure games such as Quest for Glory and Space Quest? I do not care about Police Quest...

Now, regarding the Forum, if you could change the black background color to a lighter color as it gets a very contrasting color... Ugh! Sorry, but this reminds me of the old WinMX and MS-DOS... :o :omg:

Frodo 19-04-2018 11:31 PM

Hey Mystvan :max:

Thanks for checking out my site. Feel free to poke around as much as you like. :OK:

Shame you don't like the term Shoutbox. Think of it more as... a Talkbox? Or a Chatbox? Or a NattarBox? lol

I changed the forum background from midnight black, to a picture of Castle Daventry. Better? :)

The Daventry Chronicles is only for King's Quest stuff. But I plan to build separate sites for Space Quest and Quest For Glory (and also Monkey Island). :OK:

Mystvan 20-04-2018 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frodo (Post 482225)
Hey Mystvan :max:

Thanks for checking out my site. Feel free to poke around as much as you like. :OK:

Shame you don't like the term Shoutbox. Think of it more as... a Talkbox? Or a Chatbox? Or a NattarBox? lol

I changed the forum background from midnight black, to a picture of Castle Daventry. Better? :)

The Daventry Chronicles is only for King's Quest stuff. But I plan to build separate sites for Space Quest and Quest For Glory (and also Monkey Island). :OK:

You’re welcome. Now, the Forum is looking more pleasant and friendly without straining your eyes. :clap: Well, I had also suggested the same thing for the Amazing Spider-Man’s :spiderman: sister-in-law (for the intimates, her secret identity is (E / Li)Lianne Jane Watson) on the AT4.

• Yippee! :clap: Now, trying to find the whereabouts of the missing Grand Emperor Japodeis :king: is really a Quest fot Glory :1stplace: in the King’s Quest. :king: Maybe he is with Wally / Waldo... BTW, Where is Wally / Waldo? :dunno:

• As for Space Quest, during the galactic voyages, most likely I will discover the whereabouts of the WebSpace God of Hollande, which is Lost in WebSpace (the secret code / password to unlock and release his amazing Cosmic Powers is GTX2GvO! Bzzz! Beep! Achievement Unlocked! :clap: :rocks:), and the Space Adventurer known as WebSpace Ghost (his secret identity is Spectreman!).

• Now on solid ground, in Monkey Island, I will finally find the legendary and ultimate Combiner / Gestalt merged by the combination of 3 Twinsens known for the pun :easy: on their names... :3monkey: Shhh! Their secret names are Capo, :poke: Japo :king: and Paco :paco:! It is really the Power of the Names! :rocks: :kosta:

Frodo 20-04-2018 01:38 PM

Glad you like the Daventry forums better now. :OK:
Maybe I should change it to... purple background with yellow writing?
Just kidding :tongue:

Wally is right behind you. :max:

I need more hour in the day, to build all these sites I have plans for. XD

The secret of Monkey Island is... cheese. :smile2:

Mystvan 20-04-2018 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frodo (Post 482227)
Glad you like the Daventry forums better now. :OK:
Maybe I should change it to... purple background with yellow writing?
Just kidding :tongue:

Wally is right behind you. :max:

I need more hour in the day, to build all these sites I have plans for. XD

The secret of Monkey Island is... cheese. :smile2:

• I am really amazed and wondering why no Abandonians have yet registered in your Forum...

Poor things! :sad: Aww! Is it because they are shy? Silly kids! :blush:

• Well, at least we will still have the remote hope that a certain someone :sneakrete: will escape from Purgatory and start preaching and praising about the King of Kings and Lord of Lords... :hypocrite: Glory! Alleluia! I am sure that your Forum will certainly have many new posts... :wacko: :tease:

• Or if you want to appeal to your old friends from the trilogy of the Fellowship of the Ring...

Frodo 20-04-2018 09:41 PM

YOU could always register, Mystvan. :max:

Mystvan 21-04-2018 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frodo (Post 482230)
YOU could always register, Mystvan. :max:

:umm: I will respond by sign language...

:whistling: :hypocrite: :ninja:

EDIT:

Translating my sign language: I am really sowwy. :umm: I am just a lurker Poke-man :poke2: Bonk! Bonk! who loves to hide :hide: :toilet: :ninja:, pranks :whistling: :hypocrite: and poke around. :poke2:

Capo 21-04-2018 04:56 PM

Any hope to see a remake of King's Quest 4?

Frodo 21-04-2018 06:59 PM

Capo, I'm not aware of any remakes for KQ IV. :(
But who knows? Maybe one day, one will be made. :OK:

I changed the forum legend icons, to something better themed. :)

The current time is 06:23 AM (GMT)