Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Forum Games (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Your worst game moments (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=32868)

yoga 18-09-2014 07:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo (Post 460978)
Cant remember, maybe you can find some video on youtube.

:3:
Ha ha ha,
Dear AB sufferers, pls, be patient,
something (or some living enemies)
is(are) hidden behind the corner and
hit me badly. I must kill it and then i will answer.
Merci.
Note: System Shock - Level R(adiation)
upper left corner of map, just find nice gun - Flechette
ah.. forget- I killed ninja, who strikes with shuricanes.
:whistling:
Sry, the place is damn dark.

Smiling Spectre 18-09-2014 10:41 AM

BTW, I was forced to look into solution for the reactor code in System Shock. And was ashamed as I could found it, because it was given to me right to the eyes. Aah, stupid me. :/

Spiritspawn 18-09-2014 09:43 PM

Worst gaming moment.... Had to be playing Diablo 2 online.

I lost my Level 64 Hardcore Necromancer due to very foolishly beleiving I was unstopable and racing in to the Chaos Sanctuary.... Needless to say I was dead before I relealised I'd had an accident and all of a sudden I had the dreaded "Deeds will be remembered" screen and just sat there for about 20 minutes staring at it....

It was a bad day indeed.....

yoga 19-09-2014 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiritspawn (Post 460984)
Worst gaming moment.... Had to be playing Diablo 2 online.

I lost my Level 64 Hardcore Necromancer due to very foolishly beleiving I was unstopable and racing in to the Chaos Sanctuary.... Needless to say I was dead before I relealised I'd had an accident and all of a sudden I had the dreaded "Deeds will be remembered" screen and just sat there for about 20 minutes staring at it....

It was a bad day indeed.....

:smile2:
Diablo 2 is very nice game indeed.
"... 20 minutes ...."
Poor Spiritspawn. :OK:
Pls, do not cry, hero.
Stand up and fight.
What of both games do You prefer?
Doom 2 or Betrayer at Krondor?
Thank You.

Panthro 19-09-2014 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre (Post 460968)
Oh, it's simply. I hate each and every game that I cannot beat. Then I am clenches my fists, and beat it anyway. If I can. If I see not fair game (Galactic Civilization 1, for example, or Endless Space, or FTL, or Papers, Please) - I am mostly abandoning it and never return. :)

Very much the same for me (which is why Rogue Legacy and Binding of Isaac frustrate me so much, I just cannot get better at them!).

Papers, Please I found much better though, I have completed it at least twice! (different endings). It does get very difficult though, you have to be so quick to check each person.

Spiritspawn 21-09-2014 08:17 PM

@Yoga

I know 20 minutes is a long time.... Just sat there staring at all the monsters in the Chaos Sanc running around my necro's body.
Actually, I didn't play HC again for about 9 months!!! :D

In terms of fave game... I think it would probs be Doom 2, although Betrayal at Krondor is a good game!

Capo 23-09-2014 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiritspawn (Post 461021)
although Betrayal at Krondor is a good game!

No is not! :sick:

yoga 23-09-2014 04:32 PM

Down with that Capo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capo (Post 461035)
No is not! :sick:

:D
Yes, it is.
Dear Capo, aka Caro Capo, would You be so kind explain me,
(we both are speaking about this game more than 3-4 years) what do YOU
not like in BAK?
Intrigue?
Graphic? -It is no new game anyway.
Sound?
Be honest and give me an answer.
Grazie.
PS: The whole RPG game world says:
BAK is very nice game just our good friend says - No is not!
I respect every human person opinion.

twillight 23-09-2014 06:05 PM

BAK is bad for the same reason HoMM1 is bad.
It had the right things, but in an undeveloped product. The graphic is terrible, the controls are lame, all detail is out of its place.
At the time of the Might and Magic series the environment was developed adequately to do all things right finally, but praising BAK today is mumbling about Charlie's Angles or something: you know it exists, you know the remake wouldn't exist without it - but you don't want it out of the vitrine.

yoga 24-09-2014 06:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by twillight (Post 461042)
BAK is bad for the same reason HoMM1 is bad.
It had the right things, but in an undeveloped product. The graphic is terrible, the controls are lame, all detail is out of its place.
At the time of the Might and Magic series the environment was developed adequately to do all things right finally, but praising BAK today is mumbling about Charlie's Angles or something: you know it exists, you know the remake wouldn't exist without it - but you don't want it out of the vitrine.

:OK:
Dear and well respected twillight,
I agree with You that Heroes of Might and Magic created and developed by Jon Van Caneghem through New World Computing, if my memory serves me well, is bad series. Very strange because the same person is after nice Might and Magic series!
But I very politely will disagree with You that we may compare HoMM1 and BAK.
BAK was developed by Dynamix and published by Sierra On-Line in the summer of 1993.
May I ask:
You compare todays games with game before 21 years? Graphics?

Ah!
I can not believe my eyes?
HE is back.
The silent and loyal StaaViinsZ?
Mates, pls help me. Am i dreaming when i saw that word?
Or it is real, very real true?
At last!!
The best gamer of RPG...

Yagroo

The current time is 06:04 PM (GMT)