Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Operation Frog (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=7909)

Sebatianos 02-11-2005 09:34 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review and Download (if available)

Kon-Tiki 02-11-2005 09:59 PM

Hmmm... I'll have to give this one a try, to see if you can assemble your own super-frog :D

Blood-Pigggy 02-11-2005 10:00 PM

This GameBringer guy should really come into the forums.

This game seems interesting, I'm downloading it right now.
Actually, it's already finished.

gregor 03-11-2005 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kon-Tiki@Nov 2 2005, 10:59 PM
Hmmm... I'll have to give this one a try, to see if you can assemble your own super-frog :D
it would be kind of cool if you could use some cybernatic implants and then watch animation of such enhanced frog.

A. J. Raffles 03-11-2005 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Blood-Pigggy@Nov 2 2005, 11:00 PM
This GameBringer guy should really come into the forums.

This game seems interesting, I'm downloading it right now.
Actually, it's already finished.

He's here. Just under a different name.

The game sounds... odd.:blink:

MrBackAlleySka 03-11-2005 11:05 AM

Ahhh man, memories. :D I wouldn't consider this a game persay, but more of an educational program. We used this game when I was in middle school, cause someone had some "Anti-living-thing protest" and bought the school this program in exchange for a promise that we wouldn't use any real frogs. Funny story, and a fun little program. Very educational, and less gross than the real thing :D

Edit: I figure i'll point this out just to be an annoyance to the review-writer :D

Quote:

Using your scissors, probe, magnifying glass and tweezers, you will dissect or reconstruct the internal organs of a male or female frog. Don’t croak… there’s no blood and guts here.
Actually the whole point of the program is the guts :bleh:

Bluntman 03-11-2005 01:41 PM

Straaange one. I'll check it :sneaky:

punch999 03-11-2005 02:58 PM

I liked it alot. and who is he on here

Taskmaster 03-11-2005 04:27 PM

Quote:

I liked it alot. and who is he on here
Only the shadow knows... It is I. I was trying to use GameBringer, as sort of an alter-ego... the guy who uploads abandon, but still illegal games, while keeping my normal alias as respectable as I can. I use it on several forums.

It didn't work as you can see... and now I'm off topic, which seems to get on SOME people's nerve around here.

So let me chime in and say once again - I said it in the review - it isn't really a game. It is just a interesting, creative, outside the normal stuff that gets uploaded here. Just trying to keep it fresh.

:Titan:

Edited for typos.

A. J. Raffles 03-11-2005 04:47 PM

Just out of curiosity: what sort of audience was this program originally intended for? Teachers? Biology students who didn't want to dissect real frogs?:huh:

The current time is 05:26 PM (GMT)