Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Tech Corner (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Camera problem (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=46619)

yoga 18-12-2019 01:38 PM

Camera problem

Hi, mates,

3 months ago a female friend presented me
with a Canon camera. Wonderful.
I used it for a while without a problem.

Then started a business to sell my books in OXL.
And suddenly - crash ..
My Toshiba laptop and my other desk-top computer
stopped recognizing the camera!

I replaced the cables connecting the camera and the computer.
No result.

Tragedy.
I want to present pictures of the books (site requirement)
on the site but ...
The camera is charged and makes great pictures ..

Canon Digital IXUS 9515
Toshiba Satellite PC

My books filled the house.
Especially Russian books.

SOS

Crying yoga
:(

Mystvan 18-12-2019 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 484393)

Hi, mates,

3 months ago a female friend presented me
with a Canon camera. Wonderful.
I used it for a while without a problem.

Then started a business to sell my books in OXL.
And suddenly - crash ..
My Toshiba laptop and my other desk-top computer
stopped recognizing the camera!

I replaced the cables connecting the camera and the computer.
No result.

Tragedy.
I want to present pictures of the books (site requirement)
on the site but ...
The camera is charged and makes great pictures ..

Canon Digital IXUS 9515
Toshiba Satellite PC

My books filled the house.
Especially Russian books.

SOS

Crying yoga
:(

Dear yoga...

I am not an Expert, but wouldn’t the problem be your Notebook USB Port? :dunno:

If it were on Windows 10, there are better compatibility, stability and reliability than on Windows 7... *shrug*

I have several “Solutions” (complicated :sick:, it is true :headslap: :palm:) to circumvent this inconvenient problem if you cannot solve it:

• Insert the Camera SD Memory Card directly into the Desktop or Notebook;
• If your Desktop or Notebook does not have SD Memory Card Reader, you could buy a Portable SD Memory Card Reader (Kingston is really excellent! :OK:);
• Insert Photo Camera SD Memory Card into the Smartphone and share it to yourself via Email. This will allow you to download Image Files from Webmail to your PC :PM:;
• Insert Photo Camera SD Memory Card into Smartphone and share via WhatsApp to a trusted friend or to yourself if you have another Mobile Phone Number. Install WhatsApp Web on PC. This will allow you to download Image Files from WhatsApp Web to your PC :PM:.

Sorry, but I cannot help you more than this... I lack knowledge on this matter... :sick:

Good luck! :OK:

yoga 19-12-2019 04:59 PM

Sadly i am new in this field

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystvan (Post 484395)
Dear yoga...

I am not an Expert, but wouldn’t the problem be your Notebook USB Port? :dunno:

If it were on Windows 10, there are better compatibility, stability and reliability than on Windows 7... *shrug*

I have several “Solutions” (complicated :sick:, it is true :headslap: :palm:) to circumvent this inconvenient problem if you cannot solve it:

• Insert the Camera SD Memory Card directly into the Desktop or Notebook;
• If your Desktop or Notebook does not have SD Memory Card Reader, you could buy a Portable SD Memory Card Reader (Kingston is really excellent! :OK:);
• Insert Photo Camera SD Memory Card into the Smartphone and share it to yourself via Email. This will allow you to download Image Files from Webmail to your PC :PM:;
• Insert Photo Camera SD Memory Card into Smartphone and share via WhatsApp to a trusted friend or to yourself if you have another Mobile Phone Number. Install WhatsApp Web on PC. This will allow you to download Image Files from WhatsApp Web to your PC :PM:.

Sorry, but I cannot help you more than this... I lack knowledge on this matter... :sick:

Good luck! :OK:

Wow!
A hard work.

By the way this morning i visited the near Gas station to refill my gas bottle for kitchen tasks.
The operator is friend of mine and very good PC man.
He explained me that if my Memory card is so-so (conversation is not clear because he worked) the best solution is to buy some device which will transformed my camera in ordinary flash USB device and no above problem..
Maybe he spoke about Memory Card Reader You mentioned.

OK.

Obrigada meu amigo!

Mystvan 19-12-2019 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 484396)

He explained me that if my Memory card is so-so (conversation is not clear because he worked) the best solution is to buy some device which will transformed my camera in ordinary flash USB device and no above problem..

OK.

Obrigada meu amigo!

You are welcome. :OK:

I am not sure what your friend is talking about... :dunno:

By the way, I am using this product.

It is for reference only, but I am really enjoying it and it is a excellente MicroSD Card Reader.

Mystvan 19-12-2019 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoga (Post 484396)

OK.

Obrigada meu amigo!

Umm... yoga...

I am not sure what your friend meant by devices... :dunno:

But is there another mode that may work or not... :what: You would use a USB Port Hub...

By the way, I use this product.

It is really good for Wireless Mouse, Wireless Keyboard, etc., but sometimes fails to recognize MicroSD Card Reader.

EricaR 17-08-2020 03:50 AM

Most of times, this type of issues can be solved by uninstalling the camera via Device manager

Mystvan 27-11-2020 06:04 PM

Grand yoga :zen:, after practicing yoga :zen: for some time, he got enlightenment :zen: (Nirvana! :band: :rimshot: :clap:) and finally managed to solve his problem! :rocks: :clap:

The current time is 10:49 AM (GMT)