Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Music, Art, Movies (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   The Force Awakens SUXXOR (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=33502)

twillight 22-12-2015 07:44 PM

The Force Awakens SUXXOR

I hate it. I ragequitted after 7 minutes it is so bad.

Japo 25-12-2015 09:07 AM

I have high hopes about it....... :p

PS if you post spoilers use the
Force

Capo 26-12-2015 04:12 PM

Im very disappointed too, not as bas as Episode 1 but almost :lame:

twillight 26-12-2015 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Japo (Post 464580)
I have high hopes about it....... :p

PS if you post spoilers use the
Force

I'll stay generic:

- the characters are one-dimensional, do not develop. Most of them don't even have names (aside the credits at the end).
- the evil guys are not the least threatening. The Masked Sith is even
spoiler
- there are too many unexplained things (heck, there is anything explained?) starting with why the Republic don't fight the New World Order?
- WW2 nazis instead of space-nazis.
- everyone lacks motivation.
- the "movie" has no goal.
- it is a Han Solo Special, not a new movie
- too many Deus Ex Machina. There are like 7-10 of it.
- medium-actors under bad director = not convincing (especially the black guy)
- major plotholes
spoiler

- bad story-decisions
spoiler

MASSIVE SPOILER, RUINS ALL YOUR HOPES, WORSE THEN BRUCE WILLIS IS DEAD

Smiling Spectre 28-12-2015 04:31 AM

Seen it yesterday. Good movie, actually. I was truly annoyed only by lightsabers with its now selective damages.

twillight 28-12-2015 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre (Post 464602)
Seen it yesterday. Good movie, actually. I was truly annoyed only by lightsabers with its now selective damages.

How is it a good movie? I beg you justify your position, because there are a hundred reason why it isn't.

Smiling Spectre 28-12-2015 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twillight (Post 464604)
How is it a good movie? I beg you justify your position, because there are a hundred reason why it isn't.

Well, I cannot justify "good", it's personal. But I can fight your "bad", if you want. Let's go to spoilers at whole, because it's too much of it to distinct one from another.

Wall of text

twillight 28-12-2015 04:56 PM

What the hell are you babbling about? Your refutal is NONSENSE, and your lack of defending your own position and mark (as consequence) a film as "good" for "not being bad" is just DISTURBING.

spoiler

Smiling Spectre 29-12-2015 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twillight (Post 464607)
What the hell are you babbling about? Your refutal is NONSENSE, and your lack of defending your own position and mark (as consequence) a film as "good" for "not being bad" is just DISTURBING.

Let's stop it. I don't like your attitude, your CAPITAL WORDS and your obviously biased attitude against SW7. I don't want to make adequately hate speech, and have no will to counter your every argument, even if I don't think that most of it valid at all. I can answer your "deus ex" replies, just as experiment, but I can predict outcome anyway.

spoiler

twillight 29-12-2015 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre (Post 464609)
Let's stop it. I don't like your attitude, your CAPITAL WORDS and your obviously biased attitude against SW7. I don't want to make adequately hate speech, and have no will to counter your every argument, even if I don't think that most of it valid at all. I can answer your "deus ex" replies, just as experiment, but I can predict outcome anyway.

If you want to "stop", and "don't want to make a hate-speech", then why you DO it anyway? I don't like being threatened for a WELL-REASONED opinion just because you're a moderator and I'm not. I don't like your attitude either.

1) No, it isn't. Not after what he did in Empire Strikes Back.

2) You are shown totally biased when strawmaning one half of the sentence instead of reading it full.

3) You're avoiding the subject, so I'm avoiding you.

4) Uhm, when you live on quarter-rations and you're suddenly offered 1,000,000 $$$, and no other buyer in your vicinity - yes, you DO sell your stuff.

-----------

Why bother talking to you? You don't have an opinion, you don't offer a perspective, you are simply stating something and want others to follow it zealously, building an apology around which is as transparent as glass, and you're best reach would be "it is not bad so it's good" anyway which is just totally ridiculous.
"Not bad" is just "not bad", "ok", or "oh well, it's passing", and NOT good.
Not that Swii would be good in any sense...

The current time is 06:16 AM (GMT)