Forums

Forums (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/index.php)
-   Games Discussion (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Prince of Persia 2 - The Shadow & the Flame (http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=85)

Kosta 11-03-2004 10:24 AM

Prince of Persia 2 - The Shadow & the Flame

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review

Guest 11-12-2004 07:59 PM

I don't know how i jump on the ship.

FreeFreddy 11-12-2004 08:01 PM

You'll need to reach it before it goes out of range for reaching it. Therefore you'll need to hurry like you only can in this level. If you make it in time, just jump then up to the ship and you'll get hooked at it, as far as I can remember now.

Razer 11-12-2004 11:20 PM

Actually, you have to hold down shift in order to grab on and hold on. (shift holds onto ledges)

Guest 27-12-2004 10:55 AM

Hello all :),

Great to know that one of my favourite game (back in the 1990's) is available for gratis. (I actually went and paid for getting a CD-ROM which was obviously broken (software all conked up) so the guy exchanged it for a NFS III !) .

Coming to the point, I've never played PoP 2 (only version 1). I managed to get into the ship and be thrown on the island. I got till that swamp, with a rock engraved with some snake like thing (and one of those stones with the same engraving). How exactly am I supposed to open it, or prceed. Help is appreciated.

THanks

patrick 28-12-2004 11:39 PM

Hi,

as far as i can remember (i played this game 10 years ago) u just need to avoid the stone with the icon thing on it, and make sure all the other stones(the blank one) had been stepped on and sunk in. The door should then open for you.

I loved this game when it first came out in 1993, in fact the version i played was a apple mac version whcih had superior, more high res graphics and also brilliant music that fits the games atmosphere perfectly. It is also alot better than the first POP because the levels are more varied and the story is more dramatic. I can still remember the levels in details and i think it shows how much i loved it and also how good this game really is, so simple yet so elegant gameplay.

Patrick

Guest 29-12-2004 12:23 PM

Thanks a lot! i think i'l try this now!

Yamcha 29-12-2004 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Koen@Dec 26 2004, 06:00 PM
THERE IS A VIRUS IN THE ABANDONIA DOWLOAD OF PRINCE OF PERSIA 2!!!

It's called RDA.fighter, and it's located in the nistandby.dat file. I don't know if it's dangerous, but my zonealarm's virus scanner could treat it...

Finaly an explenation. Every time I download POP 2 from any site. My comp nlocks and nothing. Then I have to reinstall it all :not_ok:

ROGI 04-01-2005 06:47 PM

how to save game ? :eeeeeh:

Wael 04-01-2005 06:53 PM

Not sure if you can...
But if do, it could some of the F? F1, F2 etc etc...

Games like this,
often lack the option of saving optionally /-

The current time is 01:08 AM (GMT)